ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys! just want to get tips and recommendation before I do this suicidal road trip this month.:lol:

·
Registered
98 Posts
i would start with a full inspection of the car make sure everything is in tip top shape do a oilchange, alighnment ect the worse thing is to break down miles away from home good luck hope to see some of the roadtrip photos

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i would start with a full inspection of the car make sure everything is in tip top shape do a oilchange, alighnment ect the worse thing is to break down miles away from home good luck hope to see some of the roadtrip photos
just had my oil change and tomorrow will be doing my alignment.

I'll have some videos and photos taken along the way for sure!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Dont forget to fill up on gas and pee before you leave.

·
Administrator
15,736 Posts
Beef jerky, water, and snickers bars.

I flew out to pick up my Miata sight unseen, and drove it 3000 miles home in 3.5 days. Could have done it 2.5, but stopped for awhile in Grand Junction, CO.

Really... it's NBD. Music is the key. Get Sirius XM and listen to the BPM channel the entire way. OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ

·
Registered
400 Posts
Scream at every car that passes you.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for the tips, too bad I don't have stereo on my car right now. (because race car)lol

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Beef jerky, water, and snickers bars.

I flew out to pick up my Miata sight unseen, and drove it 3000 miles home in 3.5 days. Could have done it 2.5, but stopped for awhile in Grand Junction, CO.

Really... it's NBD. Music is the key. Get Sirius XM and listen to the BPM channel the entire way. OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ
planning to drive at least 700 mile on the first day, I hope I can bare the noise and bumpy ride.lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts