·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
its the exact car featured on here in the photo album

·
Esteemed Member
1,794 Posts
Sorry, but way too much money. You don't want to know the markup on that car, over what he actually paid for it. Worth £3k tops, despite all the extras. He paid probably £500-600 for it.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
definately over priced no shadow of a doubt about it. might consider it if it was 5k

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
he is sellin the other cars in other auctions, extra advertising? thats how i saw the pit crew one i asked him then he listed it

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Peter, he states in the auction that the car is in Japan awaiting shipment to the UK, so I think it is the same car.

·
1,213 Posts
I have to say that that car looks truly horrible with the PCR nose with the grafted in type 14 Karmann Ghia nostrils ... the Tuckin99 N2 flares don't go well IMO either :shock:

I reckon the seller may not even own the cars as they may be for sale in Japan still and he will buy the car and ship once the auction has ended

£10K is completely OTT and as Andy says the car will probably sell for under £1K in Japan ( add £1500 ish for shipping etc and that is one hell of a profit !!! )

that said when you add up the cost of the flares / nose / tail / interior / wheels / paint / fitting etc ... you are looking at way over £5K of addons alone

·
Registered
105 Posts

·
1,213 Posts
I knew I had seen it before for sale somewhere !!! :wink:

that other more tastefil PCR car is VERY attractive at that buy it now price - if ther was more than a day running on it I would get one of my friends in Japan to arrange shipping on it and snap it up !

that is cheaper than buying and shipping the nose alone from Pit Crew !!!

·
1,213 Posts
... all I need to find now is V-Special with Pit Crew nose and tail with R S Aizawa or AE101 throttle bodies for YEN 300,000 in really good condition and I can start shipping !!!

Some of those prices show how easy ( in theory ) it would be to make a really good profit from selling a few cars - at least here in the UK

1 - 14 of 14 Posts