ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
!n-joy
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We have a bit of merchandise to get rid of, so if you are a bit eccentric with your style or want something different for your Roadster’s interior, here are some Visor Blanking Plates or some NB Double-DIN Radio Blanking Plates in limited quantities for sale.

This is a Clubroadster.net exclusive sale. Also, first come, first serve. No holds. The persons with Paypal money sent as PERSONAL --> PAYMENT OWED to [email protected] and will have dibs on the merchandise. In case you got beat to the punch on the purchase, we will refund your money and notify you about it.

To order:
  1. PM me (VagaXt) what you want to purchase from the lists below
  2. Send Paypal payment as PERSONAL --> PAYMENT OWED to [email protected] with your shipping address and your CR.net screen name in the comment box
The list tells what merchandise is currently left in stock (updated 2/17/2011 at 1:43 PM):

Visor Blanking Plates: $12 per set
  • 1 set in Gloss White
NB Double-DIN Radio Blanking Plates: $20 each
  • 1 set in Flat Bronze
  • 1 set in Gloss Green

·
CR Troll Patrol
2,785 Posts

·
!n-joy
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Can you reserve a flat bronze double din blanking plate? I can send the money sometime tonight
Per rules of the sale, we can't reserve any unless you have sent Paypal money to us. The good news right now is that both Flat Bronze sets are still available, so hurry and stake yours tonight!

·
!n-joy
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sales pending to Phillip Z. (don't know your CR.net SN) for 1 NB Radio Blanking Plate in Flat Bronze.

Sales pending to "a domomo" for 1 set of Visor Blanking Plate in Brushed Aluminum.

·
!n-joy
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I thought I'd clarify the 1 set of Visor Blanking Plates in "Brushed Aluminum" we are selling. This set is actually our 1st version that simply sanded out smooth without a uniform grain pattern. So, it's not the real Brushed Aluminum we currently offer, but it's still nice.

Because of this, that 1 set of Brushed Aluminum (ver.1) is still up for grabs!

·
!n-joy
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
FABEL said:
I've been lurking for this thread; glad to see you've bumped it.

I'm PMing you now for a set of the visor blanking plates in gloss white.
You got PM. 1 white set of visor blanking plates pending to fable.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts