ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Complete latch kit. Side strikers and hardware shown is brand new. Latches are from the NB2 generation and are in great condition.

$125 shipped. Sold

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
Bump.

This is an extra set right? If not, where iz hardtoppy?

·
Premium Member
3,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hardtoppy long gone. I sold it to a guy in Chicago last year.

I will not part anything from the set.

·
Premium Member
3,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Why not just buy the whole kit? This is ridiculously cheap people. I'm about to raise the price and post it elswhere. Just the front latches are $260+ from Go Miata. Find them cheaper than my price, I dare you.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Why not just buy the whole kit? This is ridiculously cheap people. I'm about to raise the price and post it elswhere. Just the front latches are $260+ from Go Miata. Find them cheaper than my price, I dare you.
I have found them cheaper used from a local guy who parts out miatas. He only wanted $100 for the whole set, yes they were used put who cares. Your price is good though but I get why he doesn't want all of it, why pay $125 for something that your only using part of.

·
Premium Member
3,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I just put this kit together on Go Miata, Minus the side latches cause you can't even get them new there. $327.29. Thats how much it will cost you before you even get side latches.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Yep, its a good price I will admit. But the only thing I need is the front latches.

I'll think about it though. I could just sell my extras.

·
Registered
372 Posts
damn this latches cost that much? i sold my hardtop but kept the latches and was going to sell it for around 20 dollars... now i know how much to sell it for

·
Premium Member
3,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If Shane wants the side latches, I will part the fronts. As long as everything goes at once.

Shane: side latches plus strikers?

jr4wdtrbo: front latches only?

·
99 old busted HOTTNESS
813 Posts
I will pay right now for the fronts only, he said hes busy but still looking. If you want to split ill take those fronts

·
Registered
264 Posts
If Shane wants the side latches, I will part the fronts. As long as everything goes at once.

Shane: side latches plus strikers?

jr4wdtrbo: front latches only?
I will pay right now for the fronts only, he said hes busy but still looking. If you want to split ill take those fronts
Sale pending to dingo7 for the full set
WTF, I thought he didn't want the full set.

I still want the front latches if they become available.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts