ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Supporting Member
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As it says I'm looking for an OEM MSM 14mm rear sway bar.

Let me know

Thanks
Tim

·
Supporting Member
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea, I was hoping to not pay new part price, but if it comes to it.

·
Supporting Member
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
don't you have to register for MS motorsports to buy parts? how do people get around the requirements?

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
don't you have to register for MS motorsports to buy parts? how do people get around the requirements?
uhh, you don't? you can go two autocrosses and qualify for MS. Once you qualify they pretty much never ask you again.

Hell I showed them one autocross result and my NASA+THSCC membership card and they called it even.

Plus, they have better prices than Rosenthal, and have every oil filter mazda ever sold for the miata. Including the tokyo roki and the -302A (I think its tennex), which are VERY nice. With that said, I still use Rosenthal for emergency parts. Rosenthal is a rock's throw away from me and I get parts 1-2 days, while Mazdaspeed is in california and take 4 days with FedEx.

did I mention they have better prices on everything?

·
Supporting Member
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I haven't run with "sanctioned" organizers much. Although this year I'm going to try to run with some friends that go to a lot of NASA events here in SoCal, but I don't think I can just jump straight in to TT with NASA. Also Im pretty sure the local car club(porsche) unsanctioned autoXs I attend don't count.

I wonder if they would count SpeedVentures Miata Challenge TT....

I have herd their prices are better than Rosenthal.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
I haven't run with "sanctioned" organizers much. Although this year I'm going to try to run with some friends that go to a lot of NASA events here in SoCal, but I don't think I can just jump straight in to TT with NASA. Also Im pretty sure the local car club(porsche) unsanctioned autoXs I attend don't count.

I wonder if they would count SpeedVentures Miata Challenge TT....

I have herd their prices are better than Rosenthal.
they are pretty reasonable, and THSCC is a small local club and they recognized it. I am sure a porsche club will be recognized also, they have a long list of acceptable clubs which you can see on their registration page.

Don't be lazy, put in the work and you won't regret it. I kept thinking the same things as you before I signed up.

·
Administrator
15,609 Posts
I'm mad at them. :(

They won't let me in because i'm running a Ford-badged Mazda. When they say "Mazda or Mazda-powered" car, apparently they only mean rotaries when speaking of "mazda-powered."

1 - 9 of 9 Posts