ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone help me make up my mind? They're both pretty much the same price, cant decide which one looks best!!!?

·
Mufasa in Training
33,362 Posts
I'm a fan of the OEM lip. Makes the car look cool without screaming "aftermarket" (which isn't a bad thing, mind you).

·
Registered
514 Posts
+1 for oem. I think its just enough without looking over done. IMO the GV lip has too much ... um... lip. And the flatness of the bottom part of it doesnt flow with the rest of the front of the car. Just my 2 cents.

-Jeremy

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
Another lip thats worth considering that i'll be getting in the future is the "Ratsback lip"

·
Registered
108 Posts
I like both, I bought the OEM, but kinda wish I waited for the GB on the GV lip on this forum.

It also seems like the GV lip would scrape more compared to the OEM, doesn't it sit a bit lower?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ha ha i like the harparking logos, ill have to get a sticker made

·
Registered
552 Posts
are the GV lips replica or authentic? i asked this question w/o any response from rspeed. also the fact that rspeed said something about reformulating the newest batch of lips to be more durable makes me think they are replica.. maybe that makes a difference in the durability but i have no idea.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts