ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im trying to find the mazda/eunos oem roadster chrome side winker rings. (the little rings that fir around the front fender side winker lenses) ive seen them somwhere before but i cant for the life of me remember where. they are differant then some of the other third party chrome rings ive seen around. if you know anything, please post. thanks!

ALSO,
a while back someone, cant remember who, posted some pretty okay scans of mazda/eunos pamphlete or booklet of accessories available for the roadster in the toys and collectables forums, i think. items like: the drink holder cover (used to make more storage space in the center console), special roadster sunglasses, roadster loafers and some other small usless items that were available at the timeof the roadster release.
ive tried the search options and looking everywhere on the forums. but again, cant find it anywhere. PLEASE HELP ME FIND THESE SCANS!!!

thanks for the troubles.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
I have the OEM trim rings on my car, they are really nice, however if i could do it again i would get the aftermarket S.O.M. versions. Send an email to Rod, he is in Japan right now and can get whatever you wish. :mrgreen: You can also catch him on AOL IM as well.

http://www.tetsuyagarage.com/ROADSTER.htm

Phatty

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
phatmiata: can you post a pic or two of your oem rings. im not familiar with the S.O.M's you are talking about. if you have any pics of them too please post. thanks for your help.

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Phatmiata is talking about these:

http://www.sheonme.com/s019a.htm

I have seen the set that Randy has and they are MUCH nice than the OEM ones.

Order the SheOnMe set!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
really? are the S.O.M really that nice? i havent seen an upclose photo of the OEM's yet. i can barely make out phatmiata's in his garage pics.

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Yeah, see the notch in the OEM ring above?

The SOM part is solid all the way around and looks better in my opinion.

·
Registered
52 Posts
timallen @ 12th March 2007 said:

The SOM part is solid all the way around and Stacy's OEM's looks better in my opinion. Besides, his car is better than mine too, I love his interior and I wish I had his ride

Thanks Tim! 8)

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Nice editing skills you got there. :|

·
Registered
52 Posts
timallen @ 12th March 2007 said:

The SOM part is solid all the way around and looks better in my opinion.
Ok, In all seriousness....I like the SOM's too. The only thing with the solid ring is that you may scratch the ring in order to change the bulb. The notch in the OEM ring is there so you can pop the marker out easily with a flat tip screwdriver.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hmmm. im not really sure which ones i like more. they are both really nice. i do, however, like how the S.O.M's dont show the black around the amber of the winker.
maybe ill get them both!hehehe :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts