ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I worked my ass off for a week trying to put a set of cobra seats in my NB. I got the passenger one in, which was a HUGE PITA. Tried with the driver but finally gave up and admitted to myself they just arnt going so the stock seats have to go back in because I have a trip coming up in a few days. I tried to used the stock rails to mount the news seats so they just arnt useable anymore.

So my question is does anyone know how much stock rails are gonna cost for a 99? Please don't say im gonna get raped on price like everything else for this car.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Which cobra seats did you get?
Monaco S...I bought them from www.subesports.com. When I called to return them, they tried to tell me people put them in miatas all the time and tried to fight me on returning them :evil:

Granted, they would fit tight inside the car, but mounting them without raising the seat was almost impossible. I guess with a LOT of time and fab work (were talking custom everything) you could do it but the down time of not havign seats just wasnt gonna work for me

1 - 4 of 4 Posts