ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD! I am selling my OEM small side skirt kit. This is the kit that goes from behind the front wheel and ends at the front of the back wheel. There are NO mud flaps with it. I am not sure what exact color the kit is. The guy I bought it from was going to put it on his BRG nb, and the color looked like a very close match, and I was going to put it on my Emerald Mica, which also looked like a very close match.

This will include 4 pieces of side skirt, each side takes two pieces (1 small and 1 big). It also has the OEM mounting hardware still in the bag, the instructions, the mounting templates, and a little tube of adhesive.

The kit has never been mounted yet, all of the adhesive tape is still in place ready for use.

Asking $200 obo shipped UPS. Any questions, just ask.

·
Super Moderator
2,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't really know which one it is, the guy I bought it off was going to put them on a BRG, and i was going to put them on my Emerald Mica. It was a close match on both cars. I couldnt find a date on the kit anywhere to narrow it down either.

·
Super Moderator
2,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its crappy outside today, but if its nicer tomorrow I will try to get a picture out in the sun compared to my Emerald Mica so you can get a better idea.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts