ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
oem suspension, oem exhuast, oem intake

Hello friends! My names Dustin and I'm located in New Kensington Pennsylvania 15068. I am selling extra parts from my 1996 NA Miata M-Edition. The oem suspension and exhuast have only 50K miles on them. You can reach me at [email protected] OR if you want to reach me with quick feedback, call or TXT me at 724-980-4173. Thanks for looking!

*Please email, call, or text. You can PM me only if you are looking for no reply haha (I hardly ever check my PMs).
*also please dont email me just for a shipping estimate. I posted my zipcode and city so you can check for yourself on UPS.com. I wont know the exact shipping until I have the guys at my dad's work box it up.
*if you buy something YOU WILL GET A TRACKING #

What I have for sale

*OEM intake $20

*stock suspension $100 (includes the springs)

*OEM catback $50

·
Registered
208 Posts
Re: oem suspension, Tein Springs, style bar, stock and aftermarket exhuast, oem intake

do you have sound clips of the modified magnaflow muffler?

·
··
4,227 Posts
Re: oem suspension, Tein Springs, style bar, stock and aftermarket exhuast, oem intake

Finally, a good for sale thread. :)
I didn't see anything about shipping but it isn't hard and it opens up for more buyers.
*Boxing tip for the style bar if shipped, a 51" TV box I cut down just a little was perfect for my style bar. GLWS

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

do you have sound clips of the modified magnaflow muffler?
I do not have any sound clips, but if you are serious about buying i can throw it on there real quick and film some rev's.

Finally, a good for sale thread. :)
I didn't see anything about shipping but it isn't hard and it opens up for more buyers.
*Boxing tip for the style bar if shipped, a 51" TV box I cut down just a little was perfect for my style bar. GLWS
Shipping will be however much UPS is from 15068 dependings on weight and size of box. I wont charge more than what they charge me but if you need to know in advance I can try to find out for you. You can get a rough estimate if you go to UPS website.

And thank you for the heads up on the box.

·
Registered
68 Posts

how much will the tein springs lower my NA paired with tokico illumina shocks?

·
Registered
208 Posts

yes interested on hearing it.. if you dont mind..

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,399 Posts

how much will the tein springs lower my NA paired with tokico illumina shocks?
They will lower you one Google search.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

yes interested on hearing it.. if you dont mind..
okay ill slap that on tomorrow real quick. Ill probably film a rev with my straight pipe and then film a rev with the muffler on for some comparison.

Also, the Tein's have been sold. I still have the oem springs, shocks, style bar, and intake, and both exhausts up for grab.

·
Registered
571 Posts
just curious, why did you change the price of the style bar from $50 to $80?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanks for letting me know i had a duplicate meehata.

Also, magnaflow muffler and tein springs were sold. I have an offer of $75 so its going to be sold this weekend unless someone else wants it for more before this weekend. Thanks for looking guys!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts