4. DazedAndConfused
5. Booyaka

IN FOR 5x114.3 LIST
1. MrRyanBaker
2. TurboTyla
3. Minglor
4. TangyXTC
5. Slydn-Na

Here's the deal, realistically we're looking for ~30 people who are willing to put down a deposit to make this a reality. The new plan, for those of you who haven't heard, is to get the hubs drilled in both 4x114 and 5x114 so that all you have to do is press in lugs to get the bolt pattern you want. These will be direct replacements and will retain use of your factory axles, so no having to switch or get custom axles made!

HERE'S THE CATCH: We've more or less solved the brake rotor issue with the 5x114 setup, but we haven't quite nailed down the brake rotors for the 4x114 setup. We're still working on this stuff, but it is definitely a pain and is something we will continue to look into. That being said, if you are willing to work with us and bring this stuff to market, it would be for the betterment of the entire Miata community.

Post in here and I'll update the list as we go. Tell EVERYONE YOU KNOW and get them on the list, let's make this happen! If you're on another Miata forum besides this one, make a thread there and point people here. Let's get some exposure.

Any other questions, let me know.

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
I am down for the 5x114. You guys should know that I will send my deposite right now.

I think I am more pumped about this
then anyone. Next question is are you
guys a sponsor on m.net because
they won't let anyone post about it unless you are.and I want this to happen bad.

I need sign up for v8 roadsters. And bye anychance how much would it cost for a small add in the miata journel?

But thank you guys for even showing interest in this. It's awesome to have a direct link to a company providing us with parts.

·
Loves V8s. Hates you.
176 Posts
I would be interested in the 5x114.3.
Price point?

·
Supporting Member #5522
3,190 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so if i wonted to switch it up later on, all i would have to do is buy the breaks for the 5x114,3?
And move the lugs. We are getting them drilled with both lug patterns on them, just press in new lugs and you have a new bolt pattern.

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
So question for the 4x114 swap,

is there any chance we could redrill the rotors being supplied for the 5x114 guys? That way there is enough meat on the hat to accept a 114mm spacing?

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So question for the 4x114 swap,

is there any chance we could redrill the rotors being supplied for the 5x114 guys? That way there is enough meat on the hat to accept a 114mm spacing?
Definitely. That is our preferred solution.

·
Registered
9 Posts
IN FOR 4x114.3 LIST
1. oldcafe
2. theshdwconspracy
3. j-radvw
4. DazedAndConfused
5. jaedee

IN FOR 5x114.3 LIST
1. MrRyanBaker
2. TurboTyla
3. Minglor
4. TangyXTC

We still need at least 20 more people to sign up for this to start casting these hubs.
Jake

·
Supporting Member
15 Posts
If people want this we need to get more people signed up. Get your friends, neighbors, and other random people who have miatas signed up.

-Derrick

·
RAWWRRrrr
767 Posts
i would be down for the 4x114.3

couple of questions, when do you need the deposit by? and when would the actually product be finished and ready to ship out?

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts
What kind of brake rotors would the 4X114 kit use? Is it something I could buy from an auto parts store or is it a one off custom?

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
What kind of brake rotors would the 4X114 kit use? Is it something I could buy from an auto parts store or is it a one off custom?
At the moment our solution for 4x114 people is having the 5x114 rotors redrilled.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts