ClubRoadster.net banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just to reiterate, $299 is for a set of 4 hubs (2 front and 2 rear) with the 5x114.3 and 4x114.3 bolt pattern built in. You would source the rotors from your local auto parts store (we would provide the part number). This is not an adapter kit, this kit is actually cast hubs designed specifically for the Miata.

A deposit of $50 up front would get your name on the list for a set. Once we had 30 people with deposits down, it would take roughly 2 months for these parts to be completed (as they require a casting mold as well as being machined to spec).

We need 30 people with their name on a list by July 17th or we will be dropping this project from our development list.

So far I have:

IN FOR 4x114.3 LIST
1. oldcafe
2. theshdwconspracy
3. j-radvw
4. DazedAndConfused
5. jaedee
6. Booyaka

IN FOR 5x114.3 LIST
1. MrRyanBaker
2. TurboTyla
3. Minglor
4. TangyXTC
5. Slydn-Na

Lots more interest is needed if we are going to get this project going.

Jake

·
Registered
9 Posts
IN FOR 4x114.3 LIST
1. oldcafe
2. theshdwconspracy
3. j-radvw
4. DazedAndConfused
5. jaedee
6. Booyaka
7. miatanewb

IN FOR 5x114.3 LIST
1. MrRyanBaker
2. TurboTyla
3. Minglor
4. TangyXTC
5. Slydn-Na
6. ray sir 6

We still need more people interested in this to move forward.
Jake

·
Supporting Member #5522
3,190 Posts
So do u want deposit now or when we get more people? Also what kind of rotors will they be as in will there be an upgrade option for drilled and slotted rotors?

·
Registered
9 Posts
You would not need to put a deposit in until we have 30 people. You would have the option of sourcing drilled and slotted rotors for 5 bolt application. We could include part numbers for various manufacturers that sell those specific rotors.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
you guys lagged waaay to hard one these.
I gave up a good 6 months ago, I'm sure I'm not the only one.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts