ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Miata Master
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my crew will be about 6 cars alone.If its the same as last year you can park where you want!!

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Sounds cool. Maybe a preshow to HIN? Convince me to go. Are you guys staying overnight, entering in the compitition or just going to the show?

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
If you'd like this event to show up on the Calendar and in the Upcoming Events section on the front page you'll have to edit your post and use the Calendar control feature.

·
Miata Master
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sounds cool. Maybe a preshow to HIN? Convince me to go. Are you guys staying overnight, entering in the compitition or just going to the show?
We stay for the weekend. Hotels are crazy and full of action.. girls, cars, cops, booze. a good time to be had by all.Its a 3 day event. We usually go fri afternoon get to the hotel, drink, sleep go to the show, get back drink, sleep, show then home. There is never a dull moment at the hotel though.We usually dont do judged but they doo have it . you can park anywhere. I like this event alot..

·
Registered
1 Posts
How did the owner of that LHD BRG manage to get the car to pass PA inspection let alone into the country? Just curious because I'd like to do the same thing some day but I thought the cost was pretty high.

Thanks

·
Registered
222 Posts
i am there like underwear. how's about we get a train going from the ny/nj border on the jersey side for those that are going from this side of the border.

maybe we can meet up with the pa trains.

·
Registered
514 Posts
I'm In.. putting in for the time off today.

-Jeremy

·
Registered
321 Posts
airbrush1- if you take 83 to get there - we could meet up in york if you want! I live 10 mins from york/83. I want my miata to have a friend for the drive haha.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts