Miata Master
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
6 DAYS LEFT!!! How about a headcount of who is or might be going
1. sideshow

·
Registered
281 Posts
i might be there saturday, but my car is in the shop this week for inspection, timing belt, water pump, etc. and a new turbo. hopefully my mechanic can get everything done by friday if hes not too busy. so if i attend the show for the day, i can park with u guys? my name is Kim by the ways. =P

·
Registered
514 Posts
Sadly i wont be able to attend, BTW a brake caliper issue, and other car club stuff. Not gonna make it :(

-Jeremy

·
Registered
368 Posts
i might be there saturday, but my car is in the shop this week for inspection, timing belt, water pump, etc. and a new turbo. hopefully my mechanic can get everything done by friday if hes not too busy. so if i attend the show for the day, i can park with u guys? my name is Kim by the ways. =P
sure, everyone can park with us...

·
Registered
321 Posts
I'll probably be going still.

Are we going to have the 25 cars needed to be considered a car club? Or are we all just gonna like try to park in the same area in the parking lot lol...

·
Registered
368 Posts
the fun field is the non-judged area, they designate it for clubs and people who want to park together. in answer to your other question..............................HELL YES!!!!!

21 - 40 of 45 Posts