ClubRoadster.net banner

41 - 60 of 288 Posts

·
!n-joy
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
FABEL said:
wait, " black version to match dash? "

material/ grain wise or did you merely mean, 'black' in color?
There are two doorcard materials: full aluminum and ABS-aluminum composite. The full alumunum is going to be powdercoated to whatever color and the ABS-aluminum is precolored in a matte sort of finish. So really, the black version refers to the ABS-aluminum color to match the stock interior.

·
!n-joy
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Can we get bare aluminum? If so, does it look brushed (or is there a reason you guys are powdercoating them)?
Yes, of course you can get them on either bare or brushed look. No reason to powdercoat if you don't want it. :)

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
So. Fucking. Excited.
A day will come where I dont bump my elbow all over the NB door card! It will be glorious.

·
CR.net Supporter
1,085 Posts
Finally Sonny! I sooo want this! Christmas group buy!?

Sent using Samsung Galaxy Tab

·
!n-joy
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
dontpassthefence said:
So. Fucking. Excited.
A day will come where I dont bump my elbow all over the NB door card! It will be glorious.
As fellow NB/MSM owners (Leon and I), we know about that very problem. We can't wait ourselves!

·
Banned
505 Posts
This is so badass.. Can't wait for installed pics and then NB glory :D

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Im def in for NB cards with speaker holes, slots for door straps, and driverside hole for the door lock button. Any ideas on tweeters, or should I just custom that placement myself (the stock tweeters that come on bose-equipped cars.)

·
I have the sack you want to ride.
4,639 Posts
I think NB cards should stay cleaaaan. Maybe mark them for speaker cut outs but don't pre cut. No door lock button is needed. Actuating the door lock itself (in the handle) unlocks the passenger side. (NB1's don't have a separate door lock button, for what it's worth)

41 - 60 of 288 Posts