ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few people in another thread were throwing around the idea of entering HIN this year as a ClubRoadster team. It would be cool since the event is sponsered by Mazda every year and we can show all the haters how the miata can be modifed and isnt a gay or girly car not to mention get some advertisment for this forum! Info:

Its going to be on April 21, 2007 from 5pm - midnight (Saturday)
Roll-in is on the night before.

Registration needs to be in soon so if were going to do it were going to need to know who's in. Single car registration is easy and costs $55 but Im not sure how to get us all in as a group which would put us in for the club award and all next to each other. It might be cheaper too.

FAQs- http://www.hotimportnights.com/info/faq.asp

·
SHUEtuning.net <3
300 Posts
i know HIN isnt owned by vision anymore but i can see what i can pull off... id love to see clubroadster there. we all have small cars so im sure we can pile in like 15 miatas. hehe~

yeah we need to get a definite head count first!! im in if the headcount is weak.

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
Its like a 10 minute drive for me, Im sure I can have my car cleaned up enough by April :D

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
I'd be in...... most likely.... should have everything sorted by then!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, they are only registering cars for the first two events in Cali right now but we still have 3 months to the day. That should be plenty of time to get some cars together and ready. So far 4-5 seem interested and thats a good start so early on. Now we just need to figure out how to register them in a group. Im stoked. Always wanted to be in a show even though i woudnt win...

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
hell yeah! I want in..... this'll be cool, gotta go order some parts!!!!

·
SHUEtuning.net <3
300 Posts
well maybe have a HIN Charlotte clubroadster area??

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
482 Posts
Registration needs to be in soon so if were going to do it were going to need to know who's in. Single car registration is easy and costs $55 but Im not sure how to get us all in as a group which would put us in for the club award and all next to each other. It might be cheaper too.

FAQs- http://www.hotimportnights.com/info/faq.asp
That7guy- So are you going to head up trying to figure out the registration etc? Please let me know if I can be of assistance anyway.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yea it going to be as a group. Im going to try to figure out how to work it but they havent released the info on DC yet so we'll just have to wait a while.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts