ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 8781 Posts

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
I thought it'd be a fun to show off the stuff we have received in the mail today (or the day you reply). I'll go first.

I do all my shopping online and its time I got some shirts that didn't have holes in them.

Some of my powder coating stuff came in, including my masks. This picture also shows off my interior design skill; steel walls, hard wood frame, white door.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Re: Offical "Look what came in the mail!" thread

cool,

i just got a set of tires falken zeix 512(for drifting) from discount tire 5 minutes ago

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
I love the irony of the minor threat shirt effectively making fun of lame punks in pistols shirts, next to your pistols shirt.

make sure you drink while smoking in your minor threat shirt. if your going to pose, pose well

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I love the irony of the minor threat shirt effectively making fun of lame punks in pistols shirts, next to your pistols shirt.

make sure you drink while smoking in your minor threat shirt. if your going to pose, pose well
I had already noticed the irony before purchase and it was one of the deciding factors to getting both shirts. I am glad someone noticed.

·
Registered
226 Posts

Hey, this is exactly what I needed! I just got some things in the mail!

My Boss Frog Clearview came in and the OEM dead pedal off Ebay came too (the car didn't have it when I bought it).

My dog helped unwrap the roll bar.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tim, make this a sticky!

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
I got no Miata stuff or i'd post pics.

Today I got:
New vents for Neon.
New battery for laptop.
New GQ and Wired.

W00t.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
CR.net Supporter
3,190 Posts

my latest ebay item........

Thanks to jimgreen83

Attachments

·
Esteemed Member
3,785 Posts

, my t25 came in today, dont expect it to be on car for a while though. Need to buy/make intercooler setup, exhaust and megasquirt still.

·
CR.net Supporter
1,138 Posts

Will, lemme guess...interpunk.com?

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Oh ****, there's a Hot Topic website now? I can finally get my studded belts without having pants on!

·
Registered
379 Posts

water, elec, phone, cable, cell, both car payments and insurance bills all came this week, im totlally stoked about that!
do you think they conspire and do this for fun????

1 - 20 of 8781 Posts