ClubRoadster.net banner

8741 - 8760 of 8781 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Re: Official "Look What Came In The Mail" Thread

Chris is on top of ****! Ordered this on Tuesdsy and found it in my mailbox today. ?

My office is closed unti the 2nd so when I get back Ill sandblast it in prep for some VMB powder.

Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge using Tapatalk

·
Bringing foxy back.
3,014 Posts
So I got this coming in the mail last week... Rare as f**k JDM Mazdaspeed AP1 adjustable spoiler.

Now the question is, has anybody modified the standoffs on this spoiler to raise it / give it more tilt? It looks pretty tame in stock form, and I wanted to make it look good and actually do something, however little the effect may be.

·
First Things First I'm The Realist
8,663 Posts
Now the question is, has anybody modified the standoffs on this spoiler to raise it / give it more tilt? It looks pretty tame in stock form, and I wanted to make it look good and actually do something, however little the effect may be.
This is from an NB but I imagine you could use this info...

http://clubroadster.net/vb_forum/89-roadster-projects/194881-how-i-modified-my-miata-9.html#post5843426

http://clubroadster.net/vb_forum/89-roadster-projects/194881-how-i-modified-my-miata-11.html#post5858289

You can dig around his thread for more info.

·
Bringing foxy back.
3,014 Posts
Oh wow I didn't know that thread! It's rare to even find a car which has this spoiler! (Mine is for an NB too)

I was thinking something like having some standoff "extenders" to bring it back and tilt it further a bit more than that, but it gives me a great idea of how the whole thing fits. Thanks!

·
Bringing foxy back.
3,014 Posts
Found this also on Shiz's thread:

This is definitely it :D

·
Bringing foxy back.
3,014 Posts
I didn't know what it stood for, that's interesting... Some websites refer to the whole thing as AP1 bodykit, others refer to it as A-Spec bodykit, not sure which is more accurate, so just went with one. Information is scarce on them.

Anyway, next thing to come in the mail should be the prototyped mount standoffs:

·
Bringing foxy back.
3,014 Posts
And indeed they have arrived!

·
Supporting Member #5522
3,190 Posts
My newest toy humm tool. The new Everlast Powerultra 206PI! Its a 200A TIG/ 160A Stick/ 50 A Plasma 120V/240V Dual Voltage 1Hz / 25Hz Pulse feature and can Cut any metal up to 3/4"

·
CR Troll Patrol
2,785 Posts
I actually bought something. I've been saving but couldn't pass these up.

I was always a fan of Warbird and I am pleased to own a piece for it to live on. Rumor also has it that the harness was from Scrat.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

·
CR Troll Patrol
2,785 Posts
Thank you! And update, the lights themselves were from Scrat as well, so both Scrat and Warbird will live on.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

8741 - 8760 of 8781 Posts