ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
Re: Your favorite JDM lug nuts...

My favs are the Rays Engineering lugs...anodized black.

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
Those titanium AJ-R lugs are awesome but $$$

Im happy with my black muteki's but one day i'll go with some extended lugs.

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
$600 FOR LUG NUTS!!! $%)#!!!

If I paid $600 for those, I wouldnt want someone to be able to remove them with a regular lug nut wrench.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
you guys crack me up. jdm lug nuts?

buddy club makes a very nice, lightwieght set of lug nuts. I ran them on my last car...

·
Registered
592 Posts
With AJRs we only need 20, not 25 like the S2000 crowd, so the cost for a Miata is only $480! You can't afford not to buy them.
See why I traded the S2000 in...

·
Registered
89 Posts

I don't know I got these and am purty happy with them , word of caustion if you were to remove the lug nuttz theres enough never sieze that'll get all over your hands and than I can track you down or as you drive away and try to trun the wheel it'll slip and you crash into a tree or telephone pole ........ LOL !

I have the Mc Gard spline drive lug nuttz from Good-Win-Racing , nuthin special .

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Those project-mu look pretty cool, too. I've got pos generic closed end chrome jobbies that are rusting already. I need to find something that works well, is within budget, and isn't a glowing neon sign that says "steal me".

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
480 for lugs... they better be indestructible, light weight, theft proof, and never strip studs

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts

WORK Co. Ltd. is Japan's premiere manufacturer of high-end street performance and racing wheels.

?WORK lugs are made from Duraluminum.
?Each set includes 16 lugs, 4 locks, and a key.
?Work Lugs weight .9 oz each; locks weight .7 oz each.

1 - 20 of 134 Posts