ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Sign up now or miss out!! Please make sure to follow the link in the response by respeed to order!
This is a HUGE discount of $245 off the regular price!!

This Group Buy will Close after we have 20 sets paid for.

The price is $595.00 SHIPPED to you door step, but we need 20 orders just to break even.

If you guys are interested, Randy will set it up officially here on CR?
But you need to order on our sight so I can get a really head count.

If I do not get 20 guys all moneys will be returned.

Delivery is 6-8 weeks after the group buy has been filled (20 paid units)

http://www.rspeed.net/RSpeed_Vary_Miata_Nostalgic_Tail_Lamp_Conversion_p/na00718240.htm

Best regards
please ONLY put your name on this list AFTER you have paid Rspeed on the website

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
december first couldn't be coming any slower....

maybe its just me but the way rspeed worded that ad to begin with seemed as though they could get more than 20 they just needed at least 20 to "break even". so i'm assuming that 20/20 wont close the GB it will just be the minimum order to make it happen? correct me if i'm wrong RSpeed! u guys still owe me a coupon code *rage* the least u cud do is hold one of these til the 1st lol

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
Every time I buy something for the miata, it's because I found a hell of a good deal on that part.
This is no different, but I really can't justify buying this at the moment :(

Hopefully 20 ballers partake in this GB and there's some left over stock so I can buy later on when I have the funds, haha.

Pretty amazing pricing on this.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Delivery time is super long, Id love a set, but shelling out $600 for pre-order, then waiting for the minimum of 20 orders, then 2 months after that to get a set. If I payed for a set today, I probably wouldnt see that until Feb of 2012. Thats a lot of coin to spend, especially around the holidays.

Thats gonna play a large factor for me. Highly interested though. It seemed the last group but took forever to arrive, anyway to speed up this process?

Edit: Id love to also get a group buy going for this

http://www.rspeed.net/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=NA0-61517

Maybe a combo deal for both :D

·
//banned
9,131 Posts
Delivery time is super long, Id love a set, but shelling out $600 for pre-order, then waiting for the minimum of 20 orders, then 2 months after that to get a set. If I payed for a set today, I probably wouldnt see that until Feb of 2012. Thats a lot of coin to spend, especially around the holidays.

Thats gonna play a large factor for me. Highly interested though. It seemed the last group but took forever to arrive, anyway to speed up this process?

Edit: Id love to also get a group buy going for this

http://www.rspeed.net/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=NA0-61517

Maybe a combo deal for both :D
good points and yes there are people that will agree with you, no doubt.
on the other hand, if i had 600 to shell out like "it was nothing" i would be part of this "group buy," in a heartbeat. in fact, while i can't think 600 "was nothing" i still might partake in this group buy.
consider me #19.

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
Ugh I want these lights!

I wish they hadn't jacked up the price so damn high now. When these were 599 regular price last year a group buy would have filled up in hours. Stupid jdm tax. Oh well time to start saving my pennies.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Too close to Christmas for me, can't buy myself presents.

Officially requesting a tax-return-season group buy ;)

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
So what happened to the bunch of us that paid for these during the first GB...

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So what happened to the bunch of us that paid for these during the first GB...
You should be getting a Fedex or UPS this week or next week in the mail!! :mrgreen: Check your email for a tracking number, mine shows it was shipped on the 18 of NOV, if you didn't get a tracking number call them up on the phone asap!!!

·
I have the sack you want to ride.
4,639 Posts
LOL @ people who think the wait time or the price is a problem on this group buy. Educate yourselves. A couple of months ago this thing was going for $900 for the kit. This group buy price is RIDICULOUS.

And a wait time of 2 months is nothing. It's not like Garage Vary has 20 of these things sitting on the shelf. The OEM lights need to be sourced, the panels need to be made.

STFU and drop cash, fools.

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
Is it possible to get on this group buy with out the tail lights? I'd honestly rather source a different set of lights. I preffer chris lee's led solution aesthetically because I am not going for the nostalgic look. I just preffer the round tail lights, and dislike my current finish panels condition.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
PLEASE stay ON TOPIC Guys! This thread is for the people involved in the Rspeed Group buy, and this is THE SPONSORS SECTION, do not post about random sources for alternate panels that have no lights, etc. You are either IN this group buy or OUT. Please do not fill this GB with chatter, you can chatter in the general section or exterior section about other options. Please only post in this thread if you have paid Rspeed and/or plan to pay and enter this GB and have questions to this Group buy with Rspeed.

that is all............

1 - 20 of 118 Posts