ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 2003 Posts

·
Mufasa in Training
32,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please post your NC (3rd generation) Miata/MX-5/Roadster pictures in this thread for our enjoyment. Please also be sure to add your photographs to the CR.net photo album located at Board Index -> Album -> Roadster NC

·
Registered
459 Posts
don't u just love how the NC looks kev? enough styling cues from its rotary brother(the rx-8) and enough styling cues from its predecessor roadster to keep it still in its genes...but a brand new sibling that woke up from hell.

more performance, more muscle , more sleek, and more engineering. er-ting is a step up on the notch.
even with a bigger 2.0 motor...you ever wonder what would happen if they did fit it with a trochoid motor under that already aggressive skin?

·
Banned
437 Posts
Re: If you have NC Roadster pictures, please post!

How can one even purchase/buy the Mazdaspeed front end right now? Can it be purchase from any dealers in southern cal? I am really debating about purchasing a NC roadster... :D

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Re: If you have NC Roadster pictures, please post!

How can one even purchase/buy the Mazdaspeed front end right now? Can it be purchase from any dealers in southern cal? I am really debating about purchasing a NC roadster... :D
The grey car is not in the US, that's why the owner was able to get the MS parts already....'cuz we get dicked.

Even after driving a 5spd and a 6spd NC, I don't much like them, but seeing pics of that grey one would persuade me to buy one anyways :)

1 - 20 of 2003 Posts