ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 2257 Posts

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SoCal has one. Why shouldn't we??
I'll start off...
I saw a White NB driving up Harder Road at CSUEB this morning. He had a CR sticker on his roll bar.
Also saw a Red NA parked in a church parking lot next to campus. Looked pretty dope. If you guys see this, hit me up!

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Official NorCal Spotted Thread.

This thread is a complete fail. Anyways, I saw a girl driving a Montego on bronze Rotas today around campus. If you happen to be a member here, you're winning. Nice car.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts

I'll be honest, 99% of the time when I see Miatas around here they're completely stock with old folks driving them.

·
Registered
590 Posts

Check out norcalroadsters, there's a spotted thread there. I've seen a few modded miatas around the peninsula, including this red NA with a hardtop, wide wheels, bride seats, roll bar, and forgot all the other mods by Serramonte in Daly City.

Another red NA with bright green daisies with a roll bar around 19th ave

this dark green NA with bride seats and hard top by daly city a month or so back. I did the headlight flip up thing and you waved hi.

another heavily modded NA next to Daly City bart, you gave me the peace sign a month or so back. I was the guy in the black NA with the top down.

·
Registered
518 Posts

SoCal has one. Why shouldn't we??
I'll start off...
I saw a White NB driving up Harder Road at CSUEB this morning. He had a CR sticker on his roll bar.
Also saw a Red NA parked in a church parking lot next to campus. Looked pretty dope. If you guys see this, hit me up!
I think you saw me haha.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

I saw a yellow NA sitting low on black wheels driving northbound on 880 next to the Jackson/ San Mateo Br. exit. My girl & I were in the purple Benz that pulled up next to you & gave you a thumbs up haha

·
Registered
716 Posts

Haha, Chase beat me to creating one for Norcal. All the good deals are always in Socal too!!

Red NA with bronze rims, trunk rack, and possible Hella Ecodes, they were hella bright! Female driver, around 840pm is on i80 Eastbound Vallejo/Fairfield area last night. I was the crazy dude in the montego w/white rims who drove from SJ to Sac w/the top down 9 o'clock at night!!

·
Registered
1,155 Posts

I'm the guy who usually drives "industrial st" by costco every other night.

btw, I saw a black NA "SCCA" sticker, parked next to me one day.
A red NA with fn01r's, "USD" claims its a chicks in the local college parking lot.
Lastly, a 96M some blue mica, also a chick.

·
Registered
114 Posts

We should have a norcal meet like fremont or something, i hate going to the ones for norcalroadsters.com. bunch of old guys..

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

We should have a norcal meet like fremont or something, i hate going to the ones for norcalroadsters.com. bunch of old guys..
Hahaha Fremont would be dope. So much closer than Millbrae.

Anyways, yeah... I saw a white NA slammed on black wheels on A street in Hayward today. Looked pretty sick! Also saw a green NB driving on campus at CSUEB. Might've been a mazdaspeed? Good stuff in the East Bay area though haha

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

I'm down. I saw a blue NA with a black hardtop lowered on some black/ gray wheels at Denny's in Hayward tonight. Made me realize how bad I need to drop my ****.

·
Registered
518 Posts

Do you go to east bay? I think I saw your car parked today when I was driving around the parking lot near the admin building.

·
Registered
77 Posts

im in the east bay with a na....just putting it out there. id go to local gtg's or hangouts or whatever

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Yeah I'm down for meet ups! I live at Cal State East Bay in the dorms. There's hella Miata drivers at this school. @Zaku That was probably someone else's, but I've seen a couple black NAs on campus. Lets all kick it soon yeah? I'd like to meet you guys.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts

Chase! or Anyone that drives up calstate or hills just like it. What kind of maintainance do you do? I might be going there next yr and I feel the hill will kill my miata. I've went up garin ave (big hill, nice houses, park south of cal state) and it seems to encourage eating brake pads, engines (I would assume:(:cry::cry2:), ect.

What do you feel wears the most on the car with commuting the hills?

On another note: Tonight I drove around chabot/industrial towards mission. :p

1 - 20 of 2257 Posts