ClubRoadster.net banner

29821 - 29840 of 29843 Posts

·
CSTG
3,229 Posts
Everyone moved to Facebook and I hate it. I think the photobucket debacle of '16 didn't help. They made it so you had to pay to post pictures, and no one wanted to. So super helpful writeups on forums that made them so useful were gone. I think they've since switched back to being free, but it's too late. MT is still really busy, I almost never visit here anymore. Plenty of idiots in the MOPO FB group (Miata Owners of Portland OR) to keep me busy answering questions that have already been answered.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Yep, nobody here but us track peeps. And it's too cold and wet for that.

Already started filling in my calendar though. Going to sign up for a couple ORP days: Team Continental in March and another in late April.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

·
CSTG
3,229 Posts
"Guys I bought a Miata with a bad engine lol but can't afford to replace it haha, what can I do?!?" Said every MOPO member ever.

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
"Guys I bought a Miata with a bad engine lol but can't afford to replace it haha, what can I do?!?" Said every MOPO member ever.

I'm glad I don't facebook :suicide:

How often is the answer: assess your life because if you can't figure out why you just spent cash on something that's busted and are now confused, then you're going to have a long and hard road ahead of you.

·
Super Moderator
6,522 Posts
How often is the answer: assess your life because if you can't figure out why you just spent cash on something that's busted and are now confused, then you're going to have a long and hard road ahead of you.
You clearly don't have Facebook.

·
First Things First I'm The Realist
8,901 Posts
Wow, I leave and the Lounge dies.

RIP in peace.
Stop giving me more reasons to hate you.

Everyone moved to Facebook and I hate it. I think the photobucket debacle of '16 didn't help. They made it so you had to pay to post pictures, and no one wanted to. So super helpful writeups on forums that made them so useful were gone. I think they've since switched back to being free, but it's too late. MT is still really busy, I almost never visit here anymore. Plenty of idiots in the MOPO FB group (Miata Owners of Portland OR) to keep me busy answering questions that have already been answered.
I don't know how you do it. MOPO is cancer. Stop feeding the machine.

Yep, nobody here but us track peeps. And it's too cold and wet for that.
Drifty times?

I've been here the whole time.
Like a bad rash. I wish I could itch you.

I rage at every question that's been answered 1000x and could be avoided but just searching online. Then I realize the group only exists because people don't forum and want to just ask Facebook. I'm about to rage quit life.

I'm glad I don't facebook :suicide:

My vanity and thirst somehow outweigh my hate for the stupidity that has infected the masses. I wish I could just start over and walk away. But can y'all post your first avatar compared to your current?

·
CSTG
3,229 Posts
**** it haha Ill just rebuild it myself lol how bad could it be haha

·
Registered
166 Posts
**** it haha Ill just rebuild it myself lol how bad could it be haha
Haha hey guys I live in an apartment, and don't have any tools. Anybody have a driveway I could use? Also, I work a lot and could use some help. Can pay with weed and belly button lint.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

·
CSTG
3,229 Posts
Haha hey guys I live in an apartment, and don't have any tools. Anybody have a driveway I could use? Also, I work a lot and could use some help. Can pay with weed and belly button lint.

Sent from my iphone 4s with a cracked screen with a $2 case that says "yolo"
FTFY.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
My favorite was the guy that asked to test drive some coilovers I was selling. As in, he drives to my house, we put the susp on his car and then he decides if he wants to buy them.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello,
haven't been on here for long time but doing some housecleaning in the garage
I have BP4W head that I acquired several years ago. it is in fine shape except for one possible problem the person who gave it to me was unsure if two of the cam caps were the correct ones from the head(it had been return to him from a machine shop that screwed him). they might be or possibly not. I have never investigated this.
the head does not come with cams but you can have a giant bag of stock valves, springs retainers if you wish
the rest of the head does not appear to have any defects

Is it worth the money to consider line boring the two caps in question?, they are on separate cams? unclear

This stuff is FREE so if you want it contact me

probably best to do via text as I don't come here much anymore
503-380-7418

·
Registered
17 Posts
Anybody here ever played with Speeduino? I have a couple of MS1's sitting in my garage that I never got to playing with, but I'm wondering if Speeduino will pick up enough steam to be a practical solution in the future. They make some ruggedized Arduino boards, but does anyone know if they are glitchy? Computery stuff (vs. dedicated ECU hardware) seems to suffer from poor firmware code, I wonder if it's up to snuff for a daily driver. Looks like fun, anyway! So many options once you get into modern hardware.

·
CSTG
3,229 Posts
MS1s? Do you have any 90-93 mspnp1s?

·
Registered
17 Posts
No PnPs, but if memory serves I have one or two with unknown issues (I think I grabbed two from the big pile we had in hopes of making one good one) and then I picked up a working one from a foxbody Mustang. Give me some time to sort it all out, I'll get back here eventually.

29821 - 29840 of 29843 Posts