ClubRoadster.net banner

21 - 40 of 29838 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Re: Meet&Drive / Pshoot

Alright, this weekend is going to be nice. Let's go on a drive Saturday late afternoon. Meet at Sonic and drive down Germantown? Who's down?

·
Registered
1,189 Posts

I'll be there...no rallycross for me :(

...damn funeral....grumble...

The Rootbeer float and drive should cheer me up.

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #23

ugh damn.. I'm out.. Refing soccer games all weekend to help pay for toys for the car and school :(

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts

Alright, this weekend is going to be nice. Let's go on a drive Saturday late afternoon. Meet at Sonic and drive down Germantown? Who's down?
Dude just let me know when you wanna go. I might bring a friend of mine if she's down. Either way I should be able to make it. Hit me up with the details of when and where

·
SuperMOD
2,502 Posts

I think I'll be in the area Saturday. Sounds like fun.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts

I'm thinking meet at Pier Park (photoshoot there if we wish), then drive up Germantown and end at the Rock Creek Tavern for some malted beverages.

http://tinyurl.com/mcb7xz

By the way, come one, come all, bring your friends, unless they are police officers!

·
Registered
1,189 Posts

Well, we got it running that day. The timing belt jumped a tooth so it actually idled. Problem is we did a compression test and the cold numbers were 75, 25, 55, 55! Hot numbers were 165, 135, 165, 160.

Today I went to start it and it did the same damn thing. Turns over but won't start.:mad:

Update: It works! Again!! Just after two days the timing belt jumped two teeth but, after a few hours of swearing and sweating it runs. Now, i'm going to spend the rest of the daylight hours with some soap, claybar and wax.

See you all tomorrow evening.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts

Okay guys here's the plan. Meet at Pier Park around 6:30 then we'll take off for the drive at 7:00. We can take pics at the park if you want. Invite whoever, it should be a good time.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts

I'm inviting a bunch of friends from facebook. Who knows if they will show up or not. But I'll be there no matter if I have to drive it alone!

·
SuperMOD
2,502 Posts

I'll be there. I'll try and get some friends together but who knows.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts

Antioch, I can't wait to see your car...before I beat you up and steal it. :D

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts

yay i'm not the only one going who's rollin' stock :D

·
SuperMOD
2,502 Posts

It was nice meeting you guys. Let's do it again sometime.

·
Registered
29 Posts

Sorry i lost you guys. TOTALLY my fault. I was spacing out and should have went for that light! oh well, next time!

·
SuperMOD
2,502 Posts

Sorry i lost you guys. TOTALLY my fault. I was spacing out and should have went for that light! oh well, next time!
I felt so bad about that. The light was REALLY yellow when I went through. I would have waited for you, but I didn't know where we were going.

None of my pictures turned out too great. I may post more later.

21 - 40 of 29838 Posts