ClubRoadster.net banner

41 - 60 of 29838 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Re: Meet&Drive / Pshoot

Chris, i'm terribly sorry about losing you. I thought I saw you coming down Lombard behind the Expedition and my car was overheating. After I got to the park I went searching but never found you.

If people are up for it and my car is working there are a few roads around sherwood/wilsonville/newberg that are definitely worth exploring and we can meet at Sonic (wilsonville).

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #42

I should finally have a free week/ weekend.. If there's anything going on I'll be there.

·
SuperMOD
2,502 Posts

I'll be in town for a few more days if anyone wants to plan something soon.

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts

Chris, i'm terribly sorry about losing you. I thought I saw you coming down Lombard behind the Expedition and my car was overheating. After I got to the park I went searching but never found you.
No worries. I turned down that road after you but I couldn't find you. Did you guys end up going to the tavern? I headed over that way to meet up there but I didn't see anyone when I got there.

If people are up for it and my car is working there are a few roads around sherwood/wilsonville/newberg that are definitely worth exploring and we can meet at Sonic (wilsonville).
I'm always down for a drive :D Are you familiar with Bald Peak state park in newberg? It's a great drive, especially if we go down wilsonville road to newberg then head up the mountain. We could do a another shoot at the park if ya'll want. I'm free most afternoons after 2-3ish and all day on the weekends and thursdays.

·
SuperMOD
2,502 Posts

I'm always down for a drive :D Are you familiar with Bald Peak state park in newberg? It's a great drive, especially if we go down wilsonville road to newberg then head up the mountain. We could do a another shoot at the park if ya'll want. I'm free most afternoons after 2-3ish and all day on the weekends and thursdays.
I used to have a friend that lived up on Bald Peak, there are some fun roads around there. I'll be in Sherwood this Thursday and am free all day if you want to go for a drive. Kruger road in Sherwood is also fun, but short.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts

Perfect, Thursday it is. Meet at Wilsonville Sonic at 5:00. Drive out through Sherwood to Newberg (Bald Peak-ish) and back? I'll talk with a few others and all road suggestions are welcome.

I drive past Kruger when I come back on the Scholls-Sherwood rd but have not had the opprotunity to drive it. I will definitely check it out tomorrow. I have not made it out to Bald Peak but I am familiar with 219. That seems like a good destination.

Coming back from Seattle this weekend I read the Thomas Guide cover to cover and I will be making a list of roads that must be checked out. Many are around Sandy/Mt. Hood National Forrest so, it will be a bit of a drive but, they do look awesome and they are paved which is a problem i've ran into in the past.

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts

See ya there

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #49

Joe, is it alright if an e30 tags along? Is anyone else coming to this besides flyin and RWD?

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts

I think anitoch is coming to. I might see if my dad wants to tag along. He's always down for a drive.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts

Of course, anyone is welcome to come along. I was going to tell Andy about it today.

·
SuperMOD
2,502 Posts

I'll be there. I'm going to see if my buddy wants to come in his e30 also, so maybe there will be two of them.

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #53

awesome, i love e30's but we need some more miatas.. surely there's some other oregon folks lurking these forums..

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #54

I'm gonna see if some other of my bmw friends want to tag along in particular this..
Not a big e36 fan, but I lust after this car.. mostly cause of the color.

·
Registered
29 Posts

sorry cant make make it

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #57

Well I'll be bringing my camera along.. hopefully have some good scenery wherever we go for pictures.

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts

I'll bring one to

41 - 60 of 29838 Posts