ClubRoadster.net banner

9281 - 9300 of 29838 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Can anybody recommend a good Subaru mechanic? We haven't lived up here long enough to really know anybody and I cannot get my Subaru running for the life of me.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Can anybody recommend a good Subaru mechanic? We haven't lived up here long enough to really know anybody and I cannot get my Subaru running for the life of me.
Horizontal motorsports, the owner, steve hamann was a master tech @ my old dealership. Good guy, knowledgeable and great with diagnosis.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
5,017 Posts
Horizontal motorsports, the owner, steve hamann was a master tech @ my old dealership. Good guy, knowledgeable and great with diagnosis.

Is that the place in Tualatin? Man, there are no less than 15+ Subarus parked outside there at all times. Looks like a used car dealership. Some of the cars do look pretty bad as though.

·
Registered
531 Posts

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Amp Autotech on 185th, if Dale is still around. Not sure.

Great, great guy if he is, and very reasonable.

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #9,293
Wow what sucker bought your Teins Nial?

I'm dropping them off with someone in the Seattle area. Surprisingly when removed from the car the shock shafts didn't completely drop into the body. They are tires but amazingly not blown.

Excited for my billies!!

·
Registered
1,600 Posts

·
CSTG
3,229 Posts
The 3D HD ~50" tv is in the living room.

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts
I always thought GT's driving physics were better, whereas Forza had better customization of cars and "tuning".

9281 - 9300 of 29838 Posts