ClubRoadster.net banner

9341 - 9360 of 29838 Posts

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts
Can one really compare a GTS to a GTR? That's like comparing a Lancer OZ Rally to an EVO IV...or maybe a base 3000GT to the VR-4?
It really wasn't all that exciting to be honest. Cool, but not all it's cracked up to be. Would a GTR be more fun? Maybe. Would I like one (R34)? Yeah.

That said, I'd still rather own an Evo IV or V.

·
CSTG
3,229 Posts
Progress on Pos! Almost finished with this part.

·
CSTG
3,229 Posts
That's a steal if it's available. Are you supposed to haul out that engine lift A-frame they have or do they bring it to you?

·
Super Moderator
6,391 Posts
Never pulled an engine or any other large parts before.

Pick-n-Pull - Portland South
(Self-Service Auto Parts Store)

6241 SE 111th Avenue
Portland, OR 97266 US

Phone 1:
503-760-5820

·
Lit like a BranchDavidian
5,990 Posts
Nvm- got one injected out and found the connectors were changed and the stock ones won't fit. Great. Now I have no idea what I'm gonna do, I'm in a bad position :(

Anyone here live outside DEQ area?

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
I might just have a spare fuel injector hardness in my garage. For this you love me long time?

Edit: Confirmed!

·
I own Laz and you don't.
2,542 Posts
Nvm- got one injected out and found the connectors were changed and the stock ones won't fit. Great. Now I have no idea what I'm gonna do, I'm in a bad position :(

Anyone here live outside DEQ area?
My gfs family has a beach house I may be able to hook you up.

·
CSTG
3,229 Posts
The environment hates you.

Mobius however, is saving you.

·
Lit like a BranchDavidian
5,990 Posts
I might have an address-based solution. I literally have no time to try workin on the car now :/
I do appreciate the offer/help...if by chance it comes down to needing anything like such, I'll let ya know. I honestly fear getting into the injector harness because I'm not so hot with wiring and there is like 1" of wire to work with under there :(

·
Registered
589 Posts
Anyone have experience with Exide batteries? Had my electrical system checked and my batt's taking a dump. Have a WestCo in there now, but the Exide is local (and only rated for 20 months).

9341 - 9360 of 29838 Posts