ClubRoadster.net banner
945K views 30K replies 172 participants last post by  Agent935 
#1 ·
hello all! I think its time for a meet soon. Anyone around this next week/ weekend? I have a buddy that just purchased a white '95 with hard top and is looking to get some pics as well. Anyone interested?

#2 · (Edited)
Re: Meet&Drive / Pshoot

Yes, and i'm clay barring and waxing the car so it will no longer be a mud stain...till the next rallycross. Speaking of, Nial, do you know anyone who has access to welding equipment? My sway bar brackets, umm, sheared off.

I'm guessing you graduate this week? Congratulations, first off. I have finals this week but then i'm done for year. We definitely need some sort of celebratory drive. ;) As long as it's after Wednesday I don't care but i'm guessing it will likely be Saturday, or hopefully some sort of late afternoon/evening on Friday??

#3 ·

i would but i my car is no longer picture worthy... as i crashed it 2 weeks ago. I might be down for a drive though!

#6 ·

I'm here!

I haven't been driving much since my diff has been leaking badly for the last couple months. I am planning on pulling my rear end on Saturday morning to swap out the diff. I should be done by the afternoon since I've done this so many times now.

If all goes as planned with the diff change I'd be down for a drive Saturday evening or any time on Sunday. My car is dirty as hell and I don't have time right now to wash it so it's not pretty but I'm still down for a drive.

When/where you guys want to go?

#7 ·

I'm pretty open as far as location, I just wanted to see how much interest we have in doing something like this. So looks like we have 4 people and I have a buddy who just purchased a NA but he's not on the forums yet.. but so far a decent group.

#11 ·

I'm open anytime anyday. If people want to do it Saturday, (later afternoon/early evening would be perfect for pictures,) that works for me.

#14 · (Edited)

alright, so, i'm in eugene right now. If we have a location to do this I will head home NOW and I will be there. If not then...tomorrow maybe? Nial, you should PM me your number so we can plan in the future.

As far as locations go...there's always a parking garage? Airport? Bridgeport? There's got to be something good somewhere. Drives are the easier part.

#16 ·

Any plans for another meet and stuff? I'd be down for a drive, photoshoot and whatnot. I'm not missing out this time damnit!!

#17 ·

Well, i'm free till the weekend. Rallycross nationals are Saturday and Sunday :D

#18 ·

Alright, this week we have to get something going.. no more "plans" lets actually do something. I am free pretty much any day this week until the weekend.

#19 ·

you going to be at AR tomorrow, Nial? I'll be there pretty much all day sorting out my car and my parents' Acura.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.