ClubRoadster.net banner

1041 - 1060 of 1065 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts

NB Mazdaspeed header.

Drove last night at 1 am to pick it up this morning and now I'm on the road back to Atlanta.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Those Recaros are

RX7 FD3S RZ Seats carbon kevlar option seats , I used to own a set , out of curiosity what does a set go for these days? Saw a set sell for big bucks in Australia but years ago on some thread...

·
Registered
492 Posts
Trying to identify this roll bar , only that faded sticker on the middle bar which I don't know is part of it or a separate brace.

They seem to be a set but not sure...

·
Registered
492 Posts
could be saito, cusco/safety 21, carbing.. there were lots of rollbars in that style
Cool since I alteady have a Carbing rear strut brace this thing may get put in my Blue 1.6 and get painted white maybe and keep to the theme... Very clean white 15's Wats RS8 's for sale locally which are so tempting , but you saw what happend with my black 1.8 lol.
Under yahoo.com.jp I searched for Jenuve roll bar and found at least one blog thing on Minkara lol how the Japanese only blog and don't have forums yet.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Cant post pics yet since Im a noob but I have a Mazdaspeed exhaust for the NC. No longer in production and hard to find a used one.

Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
the only JDM rarish part i have. Except i modified it so now it's worthless.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Don't know if actually rare or not, but I've never seen anyone out there that has one of these Cusco 4 point roll bars too :O

Not exactly rare, especially because you can still buy them new. Reason why you dknt see people with them,... well... they don't call them Crushco for no reason.

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
Dope.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Not much but... 2x AWD ring sets, 2x AWD needle caps, 1x AWD panel, 2x KG Works panels (one stainless one black, stainless currently on the car)

Black chequered "Roadster" mats

Oval-badge Roadster mats

Mazdaspeed gold oil cap

Maxim works header

JDM Mazdaspeed adjustable wing

JDM aluminum gear trim ring

Runabout Type I fuel lid

BTW the AWD setup, rear wing and trim ring are all up for sale :p

1041 - 1060 of 1065 Posts