ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Me and a buddy were driving by a small dealership that always has insane cars on display in its show room, like real old ferrari's and just real unique crazy **** sometimes. Today they had this, we had to stop and go in to check them out! I asked a woman there if I could sit in the lambo, she never came back. lol Oh well.

The z8 is much bigger than I was expecting it to be!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, I have no idea but it was definitely good looking! Somebody had installed infinities in it behind the seats on the carpetted roof deck area though. I didn't wanna like have a photoshoot in there with this guys cars, some places are weird with high end cars like that lol.

·
Premium Member
9,430 Posts

Saw this beauty in Cannes while i was working there (it only have 75,000km on the clock, and 375,000 Euro on the price tag :lol: ).

That's an F50 to the left, a Gallardo behind it, a Rolls limo behind the F50 (i think), behind the Gallardo was a Diablo 6.0 GT, then a couple Jag e-types, a Buick something-or-other, and a Z1.

He had a nice little place. And it really is true, the paint is so thin on an F50 that you can see the CF weave underneath it :shock:

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha hey what can I say I live in Lancaster! I see porsches once in a while but never a Z8.

·
Whiskey makes me Frisky
4,545 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
That Z8 makes me want to puke in my mouth.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts