·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
What wheels are those? Panasports?

What are those numbers you posted?

·
Mufasa in Training
32,833 Posts
Like the steering wheel, though I'm not a fan of the chrome...

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Translation for those who can't understand cryptic code:

Front/Rear Wheels: RS Watanabe Eight Spoke Type B
Diameter: 14"
Width: 6.5"
Offset: +14.5mm
PCD: 4x100mm

Front/Rear Tires: Bridgestone Potenza G3
Size: P185/60R14

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
That's nice and clean and all, but let's face it, Watanabe's and Panasports aren't exactly anything seldomly seen on Miatas...

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
You're right, but then again I don't think they ever get boring either. I think it's a testament to their design that they're still a popular look after all these years. The wheel size that Peter is showing is THE most popular size/offset in Japan for NA Roadster. It just gives it that perfect stance. If it were me I'd probably go for Type R and Tuckin99 N2 overfenders since I'm just that kind of guy but for a regular body Roadster (no flares or anything) this fitment is mint.

·
Registered
441 Posts
i really dig that car!! i am thinking about getting a nice standardish looking one.. those wheels, that colour.. awesome!

·
Mufasa in Training
32,833 Posts
You're right, but then again I don't think they ever get boring either. I think it's a testament to their design that they're still a popular look after all these years. The wheel size that Peter is showing is THE most popular size/offset in Japan for NA Roadster. It just gives it that perfect stance.
Amen, brother =D>

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Man, those tail lights. What the hell.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts