ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay, I'm new to the forum, my names Taylor. I'm really into drifting. I traded a bike for a miata, and it came with these http://www.good-win-racing.com/Mazda-Performance-Part/61-0015b.html They ride amazing, but i'm really looking to get something i can go lower with (lame, i know) Any suggestions, would anyone be willing to trade some decent coils that go low?

Also, it's turbo, and is using a voodoo box, and it's running pretty lean. How do you tune with a voodoo box?

How it sits.

No i'm not another kid who wants a slammed car, i've had many. It's just the direction i want to go with this car.

Or I may sell it and just go back to an s-chassis

·
Registered
930 Posts
lol sell your car to someone who will use it for what it was built for and find yourself one thats already fucked up by being slammed...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol sell your car to someone who will use it for what it was built for and find yourself one thats already fucked up by being slammed...
Not quite the opinion i was looking for. It's my car, if i want to drive it into a wall, that's my choice.

How much do you want for them?

Make me an offer? enough to get some decent other coils.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm looking for enough to get some decent bc's or somthing. Not giving up near $3000 coilovers for some racelands.

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,399 Posts
Trade for Racelendz??

:p But seriously don't be stupid. I'll ban you.

·
Supporting Member
280 Posts
ill trade you for some new tein basic coilover.

·
Registered
61 Posts
How about 600 plus my FM springs/Koni yellows?

·
Registered
466 Posts
you should really try driving other miata with other brand coilover,i bet you will reconsider your plan.i was pretty happy with my maruha until i drove miata with ohlins and koni 2812 race shocks.my advice keep it for now.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts