ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Supporting Member
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I got this awhile ago
and I just want to see how other people have fitted them to their mx5s, it's going onto my 1990 1.6 turbo, was thinking of mounting it in front of the intercooler and running the pipes through the bumper where the parking lights/indicators go (il be getting vented ones), just want to see some detailed pics of where anyone that has them has fitted them and how they have run the pipes, thanks

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
What's wrong with that kit?

·
Registered
691 Posts
i shoved my cooler off to the side. didnt install the filter cuz i couldnt find a good spot in my NB.
it is however out of the car due to a leaking seal.

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
I just meant why does it look purple.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I've got a relocation kit that I keep meaning to fit... I was gonna mount the filter to the bracket of the carbon filter as I'd already ditched it. Tbh you can mount it anywhere in the bay that you have easy access to, just awkward feeding the lines around things. As for the cooler the only good place for that is in front of the rad unless you top mount it on top of the engine with a vent? But that could prove more hassle than its worth.

Hope any of this helps u dude

·
Supporting Member
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've got a relocation kit that I keep meaning to fit... I was gonna mount the filter to the bracket of the carbon filter as I'd already ditched it. Tbh you can mount it anywhere in the bay that you have easy access to, just awkward feeding the lines around things. As for the cooler the only good place for that is in front of the rad unless you top mount it on top of the engine with a vent? But that could prove more hassle than its worth.

Hope any of this helps u dude
Ya thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts