ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok... so as some might know. I just bought my first miata. Pics are in a thread in "newbie chat". And she had a front bra. I hate car bras. But when i removed the bra that was there the damage had been done... All of the car looks pure white EXCEPT where the damned bra was... THAT color is about that of smokers teeth. Looks like ****. I cant put the bra that was on the car originally on again because it was in bad shape... looked to be too small and was overall worn out... hell i failed DE inspections because it drooped so much that it covered the reflectors and the turn sigs. ... :roll: so yeah.... i have ordered a replacement bra to put on the car... i guess ill have to warm up to it :?

·
Registered
439 Posts
congratulations Ü

bras damage the paint more than if u didn't have one on - discoloration, dirt that gets under it and stays there + water

i would rather just get a new bumper

·
Registered
189 Posts
I was surprised at what a good job the clay bar / compounding / polishing / waxing did. You may want to give that a shot if you have the time. Oh and I'm up in Wilmington if you need any detailing tips or just want to cruse some good miata roads :twisted:

·
CR.net Supporter
185 Posts
The sexiest bra is the invisabra now offered by Victoria Secret :twisted:

I think as soon as I get a new front end or fresh paint, I am going to have invisabra put on it for protection.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, did already order the replacement factory bra so its too late to return it. I could have probably paid a paint shop 150 or so to paint it but i can still do that later if i want. The bra is just a temporary fix for now, AND it will go with the new theme i have for the car (Black on White) eventually im gonna get the Black Chaparral wheels and black stripes. Already has the black cloth top, so im good there :)

Oh, and boston813 I may take you up on that offer one of these days... I havent been on a good cruise in a while. (going to pick up the car in MD doesnt count)

-Jeremy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts