ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'll be picking up a non-runner this weekend if things go well. anyone know of a good forum to browse for info, etc.? i did a google search and came up with a few, but i'm not sure how active they are or how useful they might be.

pics will probably come during the weekend. just keep your fingers crossed! :)

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
There are several different 240Z forums to choose from (just like with Miatas) so you'll have to browse several to find which one suits you best. I like ClassicZCars.com and zclub.net.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I was very active at zcar.com when I owned my 280Z. It's a very functional forum, active, lots of good info, but not flashy at all.

·
3,857 Posts
i'll be picking up a non-runner this weekend if things go well. anyone know of a good forum to browse for info, etc.? i did a google search and came up with a few, but i'm not sure how active they are or how useful they might be.

come on don't buy a z, buy a miata!

·
Registered
280 Posts

If you want to meet some 240 Z gearheads, come to the autocross at Fontana in a week. There are usually a bunch of them running in the CSM class. One owns something like five 240, the one he brings to the autocross is turboed (IIRC around 400whp) and recently he even put a Megasquirt in it. Also he recently opened a Z repair shop (called Sunrize Z or something like that in Glendale), so he knows about those cars.

CSM runs second group on 11th - I hope the Z cars will be there if you want to check them out:

http://tinyurl.com/259vu3

If you have some urgent Z questions and would like to talk to him even sooner, he is a friend so I can shoot him an email. Just let me know

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thx for offering help, J_Man.

maybe after i get the car into the garage, i'll take you up on that offer!

at the very least, i'm going to be hunting around for oem parts for a while now.

·
Registered
280 Posts
thx for offering help, J_Man.

maybe after i get the car into the garage, i'll take you up on that offer!

at the very least, i'm going to be hunting around for oem parts for a while now.
Alright. Btw AFAIK some of his cars a stock. If you have any questions about the car, years, what fails, what you should check, etc. just let me know and I will contact him and so you guys can talk ...

·
Supporting Member
1,670 Posts
I used to visit www.classiszcar.com when I was hunting an old Z back in the day. Alex from Vildini Motorsports in Mission Viejo (sp?), CA gave me a list of forums a while back, but the only ones I can recall are zcar.com and hybridz.org.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts