ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 20 of 330 Posts

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
* Just Updated Nov. 28, 2011 *

Dec. 17, 2011, 11:00am (let me know if we need to change this)

First off here's a map http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&msid=209209757847618556154.0004b2c9e79081638ca4a

On the map it has the meet location and routes.

People that are going
1. Gearhead_Jay
2. Cj_in_seattle
3. Bedheadben
4. Hella_Rare_Yellow
5. Levi B.
6. Mbrown
7. Deprogram
8. 3uno5
9. daftIntrovert
10. mmsmith97
11. MsMx5 (maybe)
12. SpecialBrownies
13. LunchboX (probably going depending on weather)
14. brandnewsaga
15. rworegon

·
Registered
664 Posts
if you do this again you should plan it a few weeks out. Woulda love to have come out.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh yeah this will be probably an every month thing.

·
1000% Jake
5,106 Posts
Yeah, as the weather gets better we should get more people. I miss driving on the peninsula. Some awesome roads out there, and very sparsely populated for someone who is used to the east coast / Europe.

You should post up the route on a google map. I'm curious, and I like having a map in my head before I go anywhere.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I love living out here :). The sad part is my route to school/work are boring freeways. Anyways I'll post up the route here in a bit.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok Henry here is the route.

:EDIT: Ok it's working now, Damn internet. oh and post 666:slayer::twisted:

:woolery: anyways.

·
1000% Jake
5,106 Posts
Ok Henry here is the route.

:EDIT: Ok it's working now, Damn internet. oh and post 666:slayer::twisted:

:woolery: anyways.
Oh HELL yeah. I am already psyched as ****.

There are so many options it's almost overwhelming. But this is good stuff to start with. I hear 300 / Dewatto Bay Rd is kinda awesome. Probably more than an hour though!

:slayer: Psyched.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh HELL yeah. I am already psyched as ****.

There are so many options it's almost overwhelming. But this is good stuff to start with. I hear 300 / Dewatto Bay Rd is kinda awesome. Probably more than an hour though!

:slayer: Psyched.
Nice, I'm excited too. Don't worry the Belfair area is next on my list. :p I'm already planning the next drive to be out there.

·
Supporting Member
406 Posts
damn i want to go to this, but that a trek for me and i'm just not sure about what time i'll get out of work. it's been very unpredictable and busy lately. sometimes i'm off at 2, other times i'm off at 7. jay, what's your number? i'll text you sometime around 2 if i'm going to make it out there. anybody else going? i don't see too many responses on here :domo:

·
1000% Jake
5,106 Posts
Ok, it's just going to be me, the wife is out. That means I'm available early, like 3-ish. Earlier is better in this case, I don't want to be out late (yeah I know). Be nice to get some sunshine though, today was awesome in the afternoon.

In for 3/3:30.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
damn i want to go to this, but that a trek for me and i'm just not sure about what time i'll get out of work. it's been very unpredictable and busy lately. sometimes i'm off at 2, other times i'm off at 7. jay, what's your number? i'll text you sometime around 2 if i'm going to make it out there. anybody else going? i don't see too many responses on here :domo:
My number is (360)908-2531 and if you can make it that would be awesome :)

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ok, it's just going to be me, the wife is out. That means I'm available early, like 3-ish. Earlier is better in this case, I don't want to be out late (yeah I know). Be nice to get some sunshine though, today was awesome in the afternoon.

In for 3/3:30.
I don't get off work until 3:00 so 4:30 is the earliest I can do.

·
1000% Jake
5,106 Posts
Some fairly crappy shots of our ride today.

Yeah, it was totally gorgeous. Yeah, those are some dirty-ass roadsters. :blaugh: Next time we need to do this on a weekend so I'm not in a hurry to get back to the mainland.

But even driving over the Narrows bridge was worth the stupid toll today, it was just that nice to be out. The pics don't do the drive justice, some of the best places I was mostly concentrating on keeping all four on while going 'wow!' as my camera and phone flew across the cockpit.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I Love the first and last one. Man that was an awesome drive. Can't wait to do the next one. :)

1 - 20 of 330 Posts