ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Panasport G7-C8R Staggered Setup, including nearly new tires!

I bought these from my friend, Randy (PhatMiata) when he parted out his famous Roadster. You've probably seen pictures of these on his old car! They have not been mounted since and are spectacular!

Includes nearly new Hankook Ventus R-S2 tires.

Is your Roadster worthy of these fantastic wheels? These are super rare and the only set in the USA in this color/size that I know of!

Carry the torch and be the new owner of these and the envy of many!!

Shipping is not included in the price, but I can ship from and to a business to help reduce the cost. I will gladly accept PayPal, but only if the buyer will either pay the PayPal fees or figure out a way not to. Otherwise, Money Order or Cashier's Check is accepted, but shipping will not take place until payment clears.

Specs:
Panasport G7-C8R 3 piece wheels
Made in Japan
100 PCD
Rear: 15x8, +24 with 205/50/15 Hankook Ventus R-S2 tires
Front: 15x7, +11 with 195/50/15 Hankook Ventus R-S2 tires

Link to full-size pictures album: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8wt7868xg0wwjqs/AAAxECm2ONyriBVfGvdViRIna?dl=0

Price: $2,400 USD, plus shipping, plus PayPal fee (if applicable)

Sorry, not interested in trades of any kind.
Thanks for looking!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,343 Posts
Just so someone can put this into perspective for all the nubs out there, these are (new) a $2500 set of wheels, even after the strong exchange rate we have now. Add in a couple hundred for shipping, your broker and bank fee and you're probably close to $2800. Throw in tires and and install and you're scratching a grand over what Tim's asking.

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, brontosaurus! Yes, these were new old stock when Randy bought them a few years ago, and they have less than a few hundred miles on the wheels and tires.

·
Speed Tribe OG Member
4,628 Posts
**** you for selling the site.

**** me for not being able to afford these beautiful things.

GLWS!
this.

your price is crazy though. Hope it's obo. Since you sold us out tim, there are less people here that care for real deal hard to get jdm products.

I've seen nicer wheels sell for less.

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Damn. :cry:

Sold you guys out?

Wow.

I will say that I have been doing some personal introspection lately and am considering making a post as to why I sold CR.net when and why I did, along with my best explanation to what happened prior and after, and also why I haven't really been around here - or even MR for that matter.

Don't mean to hijack my own thread with non-related content, but I just feel like I owe something to those who care to read it.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Do it Tim. Would like to hear your insights. Since it was sold, the site hasn't been the same, not even close.

Great wheels, but like others have said, everyone that cares about quality parts and builds is long gone .

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
Do it Tim. Would like to hear your insights. Since it was sold, the site hasn't been the same, not even close.

Great wheels, but like others have said, everyone that cares about quality parts and builds is long gone .
I don't know about that, just the exception and not the rule I would say.:icon_cheers:

Wish I had been on here in its "glory days" but alas I was not but Tim's Miata and others were definitely very well done miatas. Although I myself would not spend $2k on wheels, unless I came into a large amount of money, mostly because most of the wheels that most have in this price range are too hefty for my taste. I still think these are great looking wheels.:icon_cheers:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts