ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i guess its a car that holds you in place by your anus, and you steer with your hands, and operate the turn signals with your mouth...

and that yellow thing..its just gay (i think bill wilner is driving it in that picture)

·
Garage Quinn Motors - GQM
2,847 Posts
hahaha i remember that episode

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Yeah, the first dude who made one (the creepy-lookin' biker guy in the photo there) almost broke his neck in a crash on the prototype. It's apparently almost completely impossible to drive his original version. Maybe they came up with a cool gyro setup. Oh yeah, and it predates that southpark episode by years. I always assumed they based their joke on his devive.

Also that last pic there of the gyro unicycle fuel cell thing I remember it's made by the Bombardier corporation.

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
That thing is as stable as a a mx-5 drifting in the rain with bald tires. I remember seeing the original inventor (motorcycle looking guy in the last pic) crash in it.

But at least you can say you're ridin on 60" rims.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
That biker guy is NOT the original inventor, not by a long shot. I've seen pictures of those type of vehicles that are old. As in, black and white pictures. The kind of black and white that are more reddish...sepia maybe?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts