ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
SHUEtuning.net <3
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so ive always liked OMP (im a brand whore go figure) but has anyone installed OMP seats/brackets in their miata or a miata you know of?

i know what seats i like but i know they all wont fit in the miata. i want an omp. im getting an omp.

who has an omp?

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
i'm down with opp! yea you know me!

sorry, i had too. i'm stupid, i know. :)

what's so great about OMP? i've seen their name on various websites but haven't really heard much at all about them.

·
SHUEtuning.net <3
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i rarely see OMP anywhere but for a few years ive been looking at their stuff and i am just so attached to them. its not super jdm tight but i like the seats they have and i like th eother products they have. theyre like super race not so much underdog but theyre "elite."

www.ompamerica.com

they just have great products and ive liked them.

ok but yeah i guess i dont have a good answer. haha~ just liked them a lot. gilmore girls is on... anyone got a omp?

·
Whiskey makes me Frisky
4,545 Posts
I think there was just a post about seats, and in it it had a link to a site that had a list of seats that fit in the miata.

Maybe some detective work will bring it up

·
SHUEtuning.net <3
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah but rarely do i see OMP... i know its not widely widely used but if anyone has one. thats all.

·
SHUEtuning.net <3
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ooooh~ you live in charlotte too. well, ill be at the greenville, sc drift event. maybe i can peep it around that weekend!! what bucket do you have? i want the pista or something like the pista.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
ooooh~ you live in charlotte too. well, ill be at the greenville, sc drift event. maybe i can peep it around that weekend!! what bucket do you have? i want the pista or something like the pista.
Yeah, I'll more than likely be at that event, too, as a spectator of course.

Not sure what model the seat is, looks to be similar to the HA/689 ARS fiberglass, but maybe a slightly older version of it. Beats me, mine might be a little raggidy, but it sure as hell is better than the stock junk.

·
Mufasa in Training
31,081 Posts
The OMP Eco will fit. A friend of mine used to have it in his Spec Miata. I don't know what brackets he used though. I thought it was amazingly comfortable for being as cheap as it is :)

·
SHUEtuning.net <3
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks for that chart! yeah id like to sit in some of those seats listed cause i havent seen those anywhere. i guess something like the PISTA would be too hardcore or big for the miata. ;o/

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
I am too much of a Sparco brand-whore. Can't rock no OMPs.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts