ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
949 Racing Air Dam

949 Racing Supermiata air dam. $165 (will not ship) this will only fit 1999-2000

Lower mounting

Crack at the driver side bottom.

Inside of crack.

Located @ 90201 (los Angeles , CA)

·
Registered
634 Posts
^Agreed, thats a tasty wheel. Looks like its nice and thick and would be good for holding on to under high-gs.

Lolwut thats what she said.

·
Registered
201 Posts
If the other person in said steering wheel for sale, decides against buying it, I am interested in buying it next. Shipping to 55345? Pm-ing now. Also, would that strut bar fit an NA?

·
//banned
9,131 Posts
Dibs on omp wheel. Shipping to 55345? Pm-ing now. Also, would that strut bar fit an NA?
dibs?!?!?!
get the **** outta here with that.
someone's already pm'ed him about the wheel and you have the audacity to call dibs?
who knows how many other pm's were already sent regarding the wheel.
i hope it doesn't get sold to you just based on principle.

·
Registered
341 Posts
dibs?!?!?!
someone's already pm'ed him about the wheel and you have the audacity to call dibs?
I love you phillyb. No home, well maybe a little ****.

·
Registered
201 Posts
phillyb™;1199193 said:
dibs?!?!?!
I dont expect the seller to sell the item to me first before the other just because i said "dibs". That would be fucking retarded.

Chill

P.S. Sorry i didnt see the other posts. Just got excited. I apologize

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sorry guys I should of updated the thread yesterday. I really had no idea people like this wheel so much. The sell is pending. Sorry laguna96 not to you. Some one else sent me their number and after a couple texts he said he would pick it up today. This was yesterday.. he was the second person to pm me. If he doesn't come thru today ill move down the list.

Thanks.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
lame i thought we had a deal... if it was a matter of who would pick it up from your house first you should have let me know. i would have gladly come up this morning.

4th transaction in a row on this forum where sellers flake. CR.neters fail
I'm sorry but I didn't flake. If you read the pm's I never agreed to sell it to you or to meet up with you. The other guy however did text me he would come and I agreed. Hope no feeling were hurt.. I didnt intend for that to happen.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
GrippyMiata said:
I don't go but I live/work not to far from where kinod meets. Maybe we can work something out. Where r u located?
GrippyMiata said:
idk if I can make it this Friday.. I need to prep my car for the weekend. If I'm not doing anything on next Friday I can let you know.
only two PMs i have from you. both of which implied sale pending with a decision being made on time and place. if you have intentions of selling to another member you should make it clear to other potential buyers that someone else has the item pending and not begin to make other arrangements.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts