ClubRoadster.net banner

One more from Ohio...

1K views 23 replies 7 participants last post by  Bryan 
#1 ·
Hey everybody,
New to the miata world. Bought my first one in april and just picked up a second one last month.
Got a '94 and a '92 both red.
Plan to autocross one of them this year.
Later
dan

#20 ·
Really? I was thinking of selling it (so I could get another bar). They aren't that expensive...

What really pleased me was that most of the guys with Miatas on CSR have the good sense to keep relatively stock exteriors (or not have the primer/bad body kits that some of the other owners on the site have) :)

#21 ·
Really? I was thinking of selling it (so I could get another bar). They aren't that expensive...

What really pleased me was that most of the guys with Miatas on CSR have the good sense to keep relatively stock exteriors (or not have the primer/bad body kits that some of the other owners on the site have) :)
what other bar would you be getting? I don't see too many miatas on csr

#24 ·

what other bar would you be getting? I don't see too many miatas on csr
I'd considered the Hard Core Hard Top version, but this all depends on how I manage to (re)mount my Axis seat.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.