ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Herp Derp
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm back! Woo! Havent been on this site in awhile, but lots of changes have come in the last year or so.

Some of you may remember my old roadster from 2011

Ended up trading it and building a 240SX, which turned out like so:

Ended up accumulating a decent amount of debt throughout the years of me being retarded, so I decided to start clean. Parted the 240 out, paid off all my debt and stashed away the extra for a decent down payment on a new car.

I've ALWAYS been stuck in the 80's & 90's car wise. I never even considered the possibility of purchasing a new car. But, over the years of owning beat to hell cars that looked okay but were mechanically unreliable...I needed the change. I went out and bought the only new car that had slightly interested me...and to this day I haven't looked back!

2013 Subaru BRZ Limited, DGM (dark gray metallic), 17k miles, second owner.

First day of ownership:

I bought it in January of 2015, and already beat it up during the snow, but all in all it didn't do too bad, so don't mind the dirty car in some of these pics.

First mod, Greddy SP exhaust
Before:

After:

Front lip
Before:

After:

Clear markers

As it sat for awhile

Finally got tint! 20% all around

First tuneup

TRD rear spoiler, rear spats & rear fog enable

Finally, coilovers! Picked up some D2's for a good price, but so far I'm not happy with the ride quality (figures, right?) I think next spring I'll replace them with HKS coilovers

VIS carbon fiber hood (stock one got hit by hail)

Stay tuned for more!

·
Herp Derp
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Yokohama AVS Model 5's, PBM LCA's & Work lug nuts

The Model 5's are cool wheels, but these are 18's. I've liked some wheels on BRZ/FRS's in 18's, but this just wasnt one of them. Too big!

So I opted for a more subtle wheel, R33 GTR wheels
Tried the 17/18 for a day, looked pretty sweet

But here's the R33's. Also got a sharkfin antenna, side skirts & OEM rear diffuser

That's where I am today! The car is a little too low right now, so it kinda ruins its purpose. I'll probably raise it a tad and see where that takes me.

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
winlowe, Roo3, humming and i say welcome back to CR.

btw, should've kept the Miata.

·
Registered
3,668 Posts

·
Taste cannot be bought.
3,032 Posts
YOOOOO. Love it. R33s look fantastic. Are they Square wheels, or refinished OEM jawns? Stance is perfect.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Oh man, that front lip looks gorgeous. Everything comes together perfectly here, such clean much wow. Do you miss the 240 at all? I've always wanted to get an S14 with a kouki front
Ive owned quite a few S-chassis cars and driven my cousin's FRS. The FRS/BRZ is worlds better than the s-chassis cars. Plus that scene has really turned into something else.

·
Supporting Member
743 Posts
Nice car man! I've got a '13 FRS I bought in August '12 I part-time daily that I've done similar mods to (wheels/tires, coilovers, exhaust, drop in, etc). Which front lip is that? Been eyeing front lips for a while.

·
Registered
3,668 Posts

·
Herp Derp
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
First off, thanks everyone!

You forgot to smear your license plate in a pic.
Yeah I know, I'll fix it one of these days lol

Pretty nice upgrade! Isn't it awesome to have a reliable newer car?!
It's amazing! Lol

YOOOOO. Love it. R33s look fantastic. Are they Square wheels, or refinished OEM jawns? Stance is perfect.
Thanks! They're OEM r33's, not refinished just decent condition

Oh man, that front lip looks gorgeous. Everything comes together perfectly here, such clean much wow. Do you miss the 240 at all? I've always wanted to get an S14 with a kouki front
Thanks! I miss the search for cool rare parts but not the car in general. The 240 was cool but the scene was junk

Nice car man! I've got a '13 FRS I bought in August '12 I part-time daily that I've done similar mods to (wheels/tires, coilovers, exhaust, drop in, etc). Which front lip is that? Been eyeing front lips for a while.
Hell yeah man! It's a bayson r OEM replica

And yeah, not sure why people dislike RP, I've never had an issue with it o_O

·
Registered
634 Posts
Came here expecting some AE action. I am disappoint.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts