ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
CR.net Supporter
1,390 Posts
Mazdastuff.com is awesome. Their parts guy is sick right now, but they're the cheapest i've found, and the service is TRULY top notch.

over 100 free shipping too.

M

·
0 Posts
With all this free advertising going down here, I'll toss my ring in the hat too:

I can get any USA-spec or JDM-spec OEM or MMD/Mazda Competition parts at competitive prices.

I may not be able to beat the big boys listed above who buy in huge quantities, but it's a chance for you to show your support for the forum founder and still get a pretty great price.

8)

PM me for quotes.

Bill
RoadsterJDM.com

·
Registered
971 Posts
...and expensive as hell!
Onlinemazdaparts? Have you compared them to Rosenthal or Trussville? He beats their prices... They are a dealership here in Charlotte (Montgomery Mazda) and their parts dude, Jason, is great.

If you find a lower price tell him and he'll beat that price. Plus you don't pay shipping for orders over 100. Under 100 is a flat 7.50 UPS.

See Jason's post at the Mazda 3 forum for details - http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123631823

·
Registered
552 Posts
:)

malloy mazda 866-496-3613, let the the parts department know u're calling from the rx7club(after u sign up of course) or talk to the guy in charge, ray. mostly likely than no he'll get you the best prices. and most parts are sent 2 day. + they're based in virginia so no sales tax for most of us.

+1 www.mazdastuff.com is pretty good too

1 - 13 of 13 Posts