ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Holy cow we can't believe this pricing either! We've been retailing this per Wilwood at up to $799.95 (for the red calipers with cross-drilled rotors option) but now they've given us a special price! We now offer ANY Wilwood front brake kit (90-05 Miatas) with stainless lines included for ONLY $499.95!

This is a limited time offer and the kits are flying off the shelves. If you've been considering this kit, now is the time to act! Click here to pick your color on the calipers and which style rotors you'd like.

Here are some pictures of the kits:

Kit laid out (stainless lines are included but not shown here):

On our Stage 3 build, you might have seen at Laguna Seca at the all Miatas event:

If you have any questions please PM or email me, or [email protected] here on the forum. Again: this is a limited time offer! When Wilwood pulls the deal, we must as well. Happy Christmas in May to those looking at buying one of these kits!

Chris

·
Registered
85 Posts
This is a steal! I bought mine in black w/o cross-drilled rotors for over $800. If I didn't have that kit already, I would buy this one in a hurry. It's a must for any miata that does track days just because switching brake pads from street to tack takes less than 5 mins.

·
Registered
7,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
^^^ I believe we put better pads on the rear of our 96 and didn't add/change any bias but let me check. *EDIT* - this is correct, the rear bias didn't get upset at all. We did not add a bias adjuster.

BTW, we paid more for this kit when we put it on our Stage 3 car for Laguna, than we're selling it for with this deal!!!

Chris

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks for the quick reply!! I will prob get my order in... amazing deal. Also i noticed on your site it say "Will not fit Miatas with Sport Suspension.", can you elaborate?

·
Registered
7,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OK we were wrong about the caliper bracket. This kit fits 90-05 cars! (Previously we'd left out the 90-93 per Wilwood.)

Sorry for any confusion, hope this helps! Please PM me if you've got any questions.

Chris

·
Registered
80 Posts
do you guys carry drilled or slotted rotors that are smaller? and could i use different rotors with these kits? sorry for all the questions.

·
Registered
7,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We do carry drilled and slotted dba rotors for stock applications.

I wouldn't recommend "undoing" this kit. The brackets in the kit for the caliper are specifically to accommodate the 11" rotor. I assume when you ask about using "different" rotors with this kit you mean smaller. That's not what this kit is for - it's for the larger diameter rotors paired with great Wilwood calipers.

What are you looking to do on your Miata? The stock caliper and stock diameter rotors could be what you need. Just upgrade to drilled/slotted rotors in your size and put on some more aggressive pads. Let me know what you're looking for and I'll help you set something up - shoot me a PM!

Thanks!

Chris

1 - 14 of 14 Posts