ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Remeber my NA RB26 motor? here it is...
I'm surprise AA even decide to do this model of Skyline... DR30...not the most popular skyline series...heck, they didn't even bother to make GT-R version of this! lol
However, I love DR30! Something about this 80's goofy boxy design interests me. DR30's known for it's 4cyl turbo engine ,but some Japanese tuners like to put in a bit more interesting lump in that engine bay. I myself decide to put in an interesting motor... RB26 with a twist! RB26 NA with ITB set up. Body has been modified with larger wheel opening in the rear with over fenders. Watanabe style staggered wheels with stretched tires. Front bumper has been modified with custom lip spoiler. Minor interior upgrades. It sits really low and has great stance now! I would love to have this car in 1/1 scale...

·
Registered
150 Posts
Man, i'm really curious what your collection look like. You have an unlimited supply of these things :p EDIT: NM found it :)
What scale are these models? 1/16?

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
I love these skylines! The DR30 DR31 and R32 are my favourite modern skylines, the newer ones just dont cut it styling wise!

·
Rare Parts Aficionado
377 Posts
WOW, The attention to detail is amazing, Want to build me a kpgc10 so I can put next to my car :mrgreen:

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Man, i'm really curious what your collection look like. You have an unlimited supply of these things :p EDIT: NM found it :)
What scale are these models? 1/16?
Thanks! these are 1/18 Diecast model. You can buy them as stock form on Ebay for around $110. You can't buy after market parts for these ,so have to be creative.

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts
:fap: -ing to this whole thread

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Thats really rad. The real skyline is quite nice also.

·
Registered
83 Posts
amazing.....im speechless, you have a gift man, i wish i were capable of even doing HALF of what you can do...love this

1 - 20 of 36 Posts