ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
o ya huh...i think last one we had was 3/25 and it alternates so last week on 4/1 there was nada... how odd :roll:

well wateva...ima go anywyz

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
my car is running, and I actually may make one of these meets one day soon.

But tomorrow is easter. And the last sunday of the month is the redline time attack. any of you planning on going?

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
I'll be there with the Atom. :)

·
Speed Tribe OG Member
4,628 Posts
Yeah, I was surprised to see that many members out today! Good turn out.

BTW, so is the sunday meet going to be every sunday? Today was not an odd number but Mike said it will be every other sunday. This would mean that it would now be on even numbered sundays????

Little confused....please enlighten me

Fred

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ya that was a good turnout....love that ultra extended shifter Linh

Can you say 18 wheeler hehe.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah, I was surprised to see that many members out today! Good turn out.

BTW, so is the sunday meet going to be every sunday? Today was not an odd number but Mike said it will be every other sunday. This would mean that it would now be on even numbered sundays????

Little confused....please enlighten me

Fred
ya screw the odd number thingy for now....its every other Sunday so next one`ll be April 22 and so on and so forth....

·
Registered
92 Posts
wuddup, good to meet and see u'll again.....linh, peter, 90mx...etc... I like this meet, cuz then i can go in to superautobacs and buy lil sh1t like air freshners or wutever...hola!!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
i would drive another 1 to 2 hours to do that again. Plus now i have no holes in the tunk! ftw I would love to come on the 22nd but its my birthday so i might not make it.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts