ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
retardedly functional
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
so i guess i tend to follow patterns.

some of you may remember a few years back i sold my 2006 evo ix mr and got into a single owner, bone stock, 26k original mile, montego blue 1997 na. it ended up looking like this:

full feature: click here

that lasted about two years and i felt the need to get back into a boosted awd car. so i ended up selling the miata and flying down to san diego and picking up a brand new 2013 evo x. fast forward 2 more years and i sell the x to jump back into a miata... except this time i picked up a 1999 nb, single owner, 25k original miles, and its emerald mica. only two pictures i have so far:

i recently installed direzza ziis, a hard dog m2 single, racing beat intake, and ohlin dfvs are in the mail. ill probably be doing a custom burns stainless exhaust in the coming weeks as well . can't wait to see where this one goes... it feels great to be back on CR and in a miata. ill do my best to keep this updated.

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
Welcome back! Look forward to the upgrades and hopefully you will stick around! ;)

Edit: WOW! Only 25,4xx miles!!!! I love low mileage used cars! :icon_cheers:

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
i've contemplated ditching the NA for an NB.... just to have AC. can't wait to see what you do with this one. welcome back!

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
Don't let us down haha.

Edit: 25K miles!!? Make sure you break the motor in before you get on the gas! Lol

·
retardedly functional
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks guys! I'll post some updates soon. exhaust and coils are almost here.

·
retardedly functional
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yes!!! Can't wait to see where this build goes! I loved your NA :D
thanks man! your nb is a huge inspiration. anyways here is a picture i have from today. exhaust parts should be in next week, and coils the week after.

·
retardedly functional
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
nice man your na was wicked

why an nb now, just because its newer?
thank man, yeah i wanted some change and i love nb1s.

·
retardedly functional
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ohlins dfv and burns stainless exhaust (made by ray at garage autohero) went on... its a little loud on the freeway for just an axel back. i need to look into a way to kill the 3-4k drone. sounds amazing under WOT and above 4k.

also the ohlins ride amazing but don't go low (in the rear) or anywhere near low without killing travel and running negative preload. so i have a set of bc with swift springs going on next week. after that ill throw on the SSRs!

ill try and get a sound clip soon. oh and the ohlins will be for sale soon, if anyone is interested let me know.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts