ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
ah dude.

that sucks. You do that trying to parallel park or something? Whats the story?

if I can help you out, let me know. I may still have a pair of arms laying around for you.

matt

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
AHHHH!

I can't look!

You mentioned front AND rear wheels and tires.

From the pic, it looks like only the front got damaged.

What happened!?

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Matt [exz3owner said:
@ Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:38 pm]You do that trying to parallel park or something?
Bwahahahaha! Parallel parking. That sucks mang. At least you've got genuine 3-piece Panasports on there and not fake modular wheels so fixing that should be a breeze. You just need a new outer rim barrel. Is your shock bent for sure? Hopefully your body guy can fix the fender flare and make it imperceptible.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Sorry to hear man. Thats a good amount of damage, hope it wont cost too much to fix. What coilovers did you replace the RAs with? And a couple days before i could come out to Kinod to see it. :(

·
RDR
4,252 Posts
its ok i got pwned right when i LEFT kinod, i went to the junkyard to go get my lower control arm on sunday. the others should be there if you need it still PM me for loc. of junkyard

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Im going to cry now .......................

Man sorry for the damage Chris, but props for the "Options" Posing!! At least you still have a sense of humor!

PhatMiata

·
3,542 Posts
Wow the flares can take a hit!

Sorry to find out this way though :( Hope you get it back in shape soon!

Greg

·
3,857 Posts
I'm really sorry to hear this Chris :(
Man...I so wanted to go for a ride with your car...Bill was speaking about a lot of boost...
Btw from the pictures doesn't look too bad!
Let us know if we can help!

·
1,213 Posts
Chris I feel for you ... that sucks big time :cry:

hope you get it fixed up and back on the road soon ... on a positive note at least your lights and hood escaped any damage

1 - 20 of 32 Posts