ClubRoadster.net banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who here thinks that he's done a good job so far? How do you think he stands against Mitt running against him? Just curious what you all think & know. Do U really think electing another into the presidents position will really change the way things are heading? Just trying to pick brains here.

·
Registered
984 Posts
From an outsiders point of view.. It makes no difference. Whoever is in charge will be the puppet to spread the powers message. Fact. If you think for a second that the person elected for president has an actual say on what goes on, then you shouldnt be voting.

Ron Paul will never get to that stage, thats obvious. Which is a shame but thats how this works. It doesnt matter if the person is left or right.. the person who 'needs' to be the face, will be the face for what ever reason.

Obama is a prick, as a person. As he chose to not only lie to your nation, but bent over and followed the lead for the political presence, title and income. We have seen what happens when they get a little loose on their collar.. right? The whole thing is a farse, its built to make people feel like they have an option.. as if their vote will make a difference. This sence of self choice. The reality is you do not. You never have done and you never will do. Until China invades and only then.. will **** change.

Hate to say it but going by how things have been over the last while.. its telling its story for its self, if you dont see or understand that then thats something you need to take notice of. I would say the majority of people I know now from ALL age groups know the above as fact. I live in the UK and we just laugh at pretty much any of this now.. Some people though are far too into this they'll never know.

·
Hide yo kids hide yo wife
6,286 Posts
^ yeah, pretty much.

http://whattheheckhasobamadonesofar.com/ - they forgot about Obamacare, which is bankrupting small businesses, and start-ups... which are one of the largest (if not the largest) creators of new jobs. Good game, America.

As sad as I am to say it - Republicans don't have a chance this election.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm going with Obama, again. I liked McCain, but Palin killed that possibility for me 5 minutes after they announced her, so that was the first time. Had it been Huntsman or Roemer, I would have considered voting GOP, but Romney is the consummate plastic politician. His choice of running mate will be interesting to watch unfold.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Minto is 100% right... Corporations and old money run this country. Even if that wasn't the case I'm disenfranchised by the BS electoral college system - I live in Texas, which is going Republican whether I vote or not.

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts
We need another president like Washington, who didn't believe in a presidency or political parties saying it would divide the nation. If he only knew how right he was.

I've never voted for a president. I believe that no matter who I vote for they will eventually be at the receiving end of badgering by the public. They all tell you what you want to hear then deliver on about 10% of it. If you ask me, the presidential campaign is nothing but a contest to see who can give the best cheerleading speech in hopes that the public buys into it.

Minto is 100% right... Corporations and old money run this country. Even if that wasn't the case I'm disenfranchised by the BS electoral college system - I live in Texas, which is going Republican whether I vote or not.
Same thing happens in Oregon. A large majority are in fact conservative, yet every year it always ends up as a blue state. The vast majority of the liberal voters lives in the most populous part of the state (Portland Metro Area). You can count on that influence alone swinging the voting in the liberal's favor.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Lol, your asking a forums political opinion when most of the members are from California...
hahaha ^this. :fp: but yes I will vote for the other guy. who ever it is don't care.

·
Supporting Member
1,543 Posts

·
The colder Adam
2,197 Posts
I kinda wonder where the mans head is at. If you were to research Hitler extensively pre WWII, you will see it almost directly resembles Obama.

It's true: Obama's a secret Austrian! Show me the birth certificate! LOL.

FYI, Hitler was an extreme conservative so I don't get the comparison at all. If you're going to make absurd comparisons to political extremists, at least pick one on the left (Stalin, Castro, etc.).

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
Section 1. Line I of the Rules of the forum

Because of the volatile nature of the following topics: religion, sexual orientation, race, class, gender, and political opinion, members are advised against starting threads or entering posts expressing thoughts, beliefs or opinions on these topics. Any posts or threads on these matters may be removed at the discretion of the moderators or administrator.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I'm voting Bob Dole. Bob Dole says Bob Dole is the perfect candidate because Bob Dole. Bob Dole.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.