• Paint Black

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since M.net is no place for opinions on aftermarket items I wanna know what you guys think. Should I keep the TSI's Blue or paint them Black?

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
well since you already painted them blue....I think they look pretty good like that.

·
Mostly Harmless
1,540 Posts
They look great colour-matched like you have them!

Now, if that front lip was still stock black, I'd tell you something else entirely. :D

·
Esteemed Member
3,785 Posts
I think they should be kept blue since there already that color, but I do think they look really good black as well.

·
Speed Racer
4,690 Posts
They look great colour-matched like you have them!

Now, if that front lip was still stock black, I'd tell you something else entirely. :D
Agreed. I just got TSI's, then the OEM lip. I was planning on painting the TSI's, but they look so good with the black lip!! I think I'll just sand some of the imperfections out of them and stick them back on the car =D>

·
Registered
321 Posts
What about m.net??? Anyway this question has already been asked use the search function next time! haha jk

They look great like they are, your miata is really good looking!! :wink:

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well i guess ill go with the majority and keep them blue. I was thinking ablout painting my rims black and getting a black ht but i dont know anymore....

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well i gave the black a shot and here are the results. Im thinking even though a majority voted blue the black looks better

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Meh, i disagree. I think they look slapped-on in black, like you didn't bother to paint them.

Just my 0.02 though.

·
Registered
226 Posts
i think it looks good either or but the black did win me over after i saw the pics.

gives it a more aggressive look
+1 on tryin the black

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
I dont understand how those are even legal, I could barely see your turn signals when you were behind me!

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I dont understand how those are even legal, I could barely see your turn signals when you were behind me!
Yea im working on this problem. I gonna put some reflective stape on the inside of the bulb housing becasue roght now its just all black. Then im gonna find some LED's like my backup lights or brake lights and switch them in. Anyone else have this issue?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts